Bronny James rushed to ICU after having cardiac arrest.

So you looked for the data and it doesn't exist? Or you're bluffing?
Well, I asked for data which you say is out there.

Given that most of the conjecture around this has been driven by the blog "good sciencing", I'm not sure if giving you a link to a non-peer reviewed study of the claims of the post will do anything to allay your concerns.

Fauci GIF by GIPHY News

This is classic prevarication.

The implication is not whether it's happened before (how could anyone possibly assert that?). The implication is that it's happening more often since the government started sticking a needle in our arm.

I did? Where?

The manuscript was 3,558 words but the four words I find most relevant are "Vaccination details were scarce."

Seriously? :facepalm:
If you imply (or someone else implies, for that matter, and you continue the argument on their behalf) that the data exists, can you provide the data? Or are you just going to poke at any weakness in anything and provide nothing of substance?

If you imply (or someone else implies, for that matter, and you continue the argument on their behalf) that the data exists, can you provide the data? Or are you just going to poke at any weakness in anything and provide nothing of substance?
Also, inb4 @SlinkyRedfoot "provides substance right here".

I didn't imply that. If you think I did, where did I do that? There are only so many posts in this thread so which one is it?

Full disclosure: a pet peeve of mine is the weak-ass argument that Rock made famous: that you, the opponent in the debate, is responsible for posting a link substantiating your claim. Remember Rock's trite little "link?" responses? My response was always the same: I'm not lifting a finger to prove or disprove shit. I'm posting my opinion and if you need more than that, here's your link: Google

One minute, you're on top. The next, you're not. Making your heart stop. Just before you hit the floor. One minute, you're on top. The next you're not. Missed your shot. Making your heart stop.:music:

I heard he watched the Jason Aldean video in the locker room before practice :noidea: :laugh:

Oh good HammerClown with another moronic vaccine take.

At least the dope stopped claiming it wasn't a vaccine.