GAME BYU @ Navy 8 PM EST, ESPN

Straight up odds here on Hoopla Nation......I took Navy.
Ohh nice, FanDuel started at 1.5 this morning and in the afternoon it was 2.5

I took that

easy GIF

Without Perry, Navy is rudderless.

This one is over and their going to struggle until they get the QB situation solved.

Without Perry, Navy is rudderless.

This one is over and their going to struggle until they get the QB situation solved.

Not true on the first part of the second sentence.

I got money on BYU, they’ll blow it.

Not true on the first part of the second sentence.

I got money on BYU, they’ll blow it.

I don’t know. BYU just completely dominating. They said Navy hasn’t been practicing with contact so no wonder why not handling physicality of line.

I don’t know. BYU just completely dominating. They said Navy hasn’t been practicing with contact so no wonder why not handling physicality of line.
No I’m just kidding. Navy looks outmatched. A little reverse psychology I’m trying to not lose this one like I did the cot damn Phillies spread today.

Another bullshit rule they need to get rid of.

Navy a bunch of suckers and losers?

Feels like the teams that most depend on scheme over talent are going to be the ones most hurt by all the lost practice time this year.

Anyone think Navy can get 35 points this half?

Anyone think Navy can get 35 points this half?
I don’t think they will score 14 unless BYU starts playing 3rd stringers or get complacent with big lead and still don’t know if can. I think you are safe on bet

Nothing worse than watching option football if the D has your number. Believe me.

Nothing worse than watching option football if the D has your number. Believe me.

It’s like you know the feeling watching GT all those years

I don’t think they will score 14 unless BYU starts playing 3rd stringers or get complacent with big lead and still don’t know if can. I think you are safe on bet
I think I may have a chance to hit.

This is the worst starting qb for navy I’ve ever seen.

It’s like you know the feeling watching GT all those years
It was beautiful to see if it was working, but it didn't work too often for the fan base. Man it could be ugly. You just never knew which team was going to kill you up front. It was fun while it lasted, but the great experiment is over. I would have been OK getting in another coach like Jeff Monken or Niamotalolo but we had topped out. I didn't see us getting any more out of it in the long run and opponents were prepping better for it Than they did in the early years.