Can Nebraska shock the nation and turn the #1 recruit away from tOSU

lol..he's on flip watch to.....

SC lol
Matches up with his timeline. Caleb out, Dylan in. Kids dont want to compete for a starting hob anymore. With Stroud leaving for the draft that will give a couple guys a year of experience and play time over him. Kids don’t want to sit, wait and earn it nowadays.

Matches up with his timeline. Caleb out, Dylan in. Kids dont want to compete for a starting hob anymore. With Stroud leaving for the draft that will give a couple guys a year of experience and play time over him. Kids don’t want to sit, wait and earn it nowadays.

The early commitment and decommiting now screw us. Bet not much relationship was built with any other higher QBs in the 24 class. Getting a way late start. Thank goodness for the transfer portal I guess

lol..he's on flip watch to.....

SC lol
LR been in his ear.. sure the Nebraska interest is still there, but word is that SC is really pushing for him. I have two friends that are plugged in with someone on the tosu staff.. we are in a group chat and they were saying it's SC

They usually are pretty good with this stuff.. personally I would be a bit alarmed to go to Rhule after seeing the Charlie Brewer experience.. who no doubt had success but the kid took a beating.. I think all his QBs took a beating

LR been in his ear.. sure the Nebraska interest is still there, but word is that SC is really pushing for him. I have two friends that are plugged in with someone on the tosu staff.. we are in a group chat and they were saying it's SC

My worry now is him taking our high rated WR commits with him

They usually are pretty good with this stuff.. personally I would be a bit alarmed to go to Rhule after seeing the Charlie Brewer experience.. who no doubt had success but the kid took a beating.. I think all his QBs took a beating

It’s not Nebraska if he was going to Nebraska it would be just a quick and direct flip. He says “everything is on the table” aka shopping around for the best destination he can get in his mind.

Word now is that our staff upset him by taking the 4* QB who was committed to Washington. We had another QB in this class before that he was just picked up to replace him. If he’s scared of a 4* QB from South Dakota then good riddance

It’s not Nebraska if he was going to Nebraska it would be just a quick and direct flip. He says “everything is on the table” aka shopping around for the best destination he can get in his mind.

Considering LR just coached his 3rd Heisman winner, USC makes a ton of sense.

Considering LR just coached his 3rd Heisman winner, USC makes a ton of sense.

Yep and there’s not really much competition for him at USC. Not that there is currently at Nebraska either but USC has more weapons at their disposal.

This is how things are gonna be now. The elite QBs aren’t going to go somewhere where they have to compete or may have to sit a year or two. They are going to go to the best place where they can play right away.

Yep and there’s not really much competition for him at USC. Not that there is currently at Nebraska either but USC has more weapons at their disposal.

This is how things are gonna be now. The elite QBs aren’t going to go somewhere where they have to compete or may have to sit a year or two. They are going to go to the best place where they can play right away.
I think that is another effect of NIL. If you are the starting QB -- you are going to be getting many more offers as the face of a big time college program. If they are sitting behind someone for a year or two -- that is going to cost them money.

Most of these top QB recruits -- they are only looking to stay in college 3 years and then go to the NFL, so if you sit a year or two, it is going to cost you some money.

Granted -- they will still make money as a backup, but nowhere near what they'd get as a starter.

I think that is another effect of NIL. If you are the starting QB -- you are going to be getting many more offers as the face of a big time college program. If they are sitting behind someone for a year or two -- that is going to cost them money.

Most of these top QB recruits -- they are only looking to stay in college 3 years and then go to the NFL, so if you sit a year or two, it is going to cost you some money.

Granted -- they will still make money as a backup, but nowhere near what they'd get as a starter.

I don’t think this is a NIL thing now. He’s reportedly butthurt we took a 4* QB in this class. Other coaches in his ear and that made it easy to
lure him away. “Come here you’ll play right away for sure”

I don’t think this is a NIL thing now. He’s reportedly butthurt we took a 4* QB in this class. Other coaches in his ear and that made it easy to

We wlll be fine but the worry is him poaching other higher rated guys we have committed or are in on to go with him
I'd have to say -- that isn't the best move on OSU's part, unless they felt a long time ago that he wasn't really a solid commitment.

I'd have to say -- that isn't the best move on OSU's part, unless they felt a long time ago that he wasn't really a solid commitment.

We had a another QB for a long time who decomitted and went to FSU. I guess a 4* from South Dakota is just too much competition for Raiola though.

Word now is that our staff upset him by taking the 4* QB who was committed to Washington. We had another QB in this class before that he was just picked up to replace him. If he’s scared of a 4* QB from South Dakota then good riddance
Same thing with Martell and Ewers. They wanted the job given to them instead of earning it

That’s what I admire a guy like Hurts. Of course he transferred eventually but he already graduated, he needed to move on. The guy kept getting shit on and stayed strong.

The QB from South Dakota made him flip?

Just wanted to say I hope Raiola goes to Nebraska.. Feels like a page out of Houston Nutts recruitment for Mitch Mustain..

also

Fuck you Nebraska for bandwagoning with Louisville tonight.. and still got swept..

HookEm
TOWERmoon.jpeg

Back