Can Nebraska shock the nation and turn the #1 recruit away from tOSU

334952667_5922612471193561_4325997385517234784_n.png
see me March 26th......

see me March 26th......
tbh.. he's being steered by a helicopter dad.. He probably ends up March 26th in lincoln.. march 26, 2024 that is

OSU straight up pulled his scholarship offer. Not something I'm familiar with us doing, but it seemed very wise. Something about this kid is just off.
yeah my buddy told me that too.. he said Day fought for Ewers to stay, but didn't even try and fight for Raiola.. says enough about the talent

He was in Athens this weekend. Here is what 247 had to say:

Phoenix (Ariz.) Pinnacle five-star quarterback Dylan Raiola and his family got a chance to visit Georgia and Georgia Tech this weekend, spending Friday morning with the Yellow Jackets before enjoying the evening and next day with the Bulldogs.

“We started at Georgia Tech and that was great,” Raiola’s father Dominic said. “It was our first time meeting Coach Key and Coach Weinke. The highlight was definitely getting to spend time with Coach Faulkner and his family.”

Georgia continues to impress the Raiola camp.

It was our sixth time being back in Athens,” the elder Raiola said. “And it never fails to deliver. We got to take in meetings and their first padded practice. Everything about that place is elite. Coach Smart is the best in the business. It’s an ultra competitive environment and that excites Dylan.”

In addition to all the trips to the Bulldogs campus, Raiola attended Georgia’s title game victory over TCU. He has also been on USC’s campus recently and heads to Nebraska next weekend. Oregon is on the slate for the Ducks spring game in April.

Him being effusive about Ga Tech backs up what I was saying the other day ... these people aren't stupid ... they aren't going to say anything but positive things wherever they go. They do have a great relationship with the OC at GaTech. He was just at UGA and was involved in the recruitment there.

From what all the boards are saying, it's a USC/UGA race. He isn't going to Nebraska. Of course, the boards have been known to be wrong from time to time.

tbh.. he's being steered by a helicopter dad.. He probably ends up March 26th in lincoln.. march 26, 2024 that is
He's really not ... his dad is an ex-NFL player, and he had career earnings of $35 million. They aren't doing this for NIL - he'll get NIL wherever he goes not because a collective pays it, but because of his social media, etc. His family and Stafford's family are really tight as he was Stafford's center the entire time he was in Detroit. This isn't some prima donna family ... they have the no. 1 player in next year's class - he can go to USC where he has a great O coach known to put QBs in the pro and win Heisman's, or he can go to the top team in the country right now that is loaded with talent, will win NCs, and has a really good record of putting players in the NFL. Sounds like his dad is doing exactly what a dad should be doing.

He's really not ... his dad is an ex-NFL player, and he had career earnings of $35 million. They aren't doing this for NIL - he'll get NIL wherever he goes not because a collective pays it, but because of his social media, etc. His family and Stafford's family are really tight as he was Stafford's center the entire time he was in Detroit. This isn't some prima donna family ... they have the no. 1 player in next year's class - he can go to USC where he has a great O coach known to put QBs in the pro and win Heisman's, or he can go to the top team in the country right now that is loaded with talent, will win NCs, and has a really good record of putting players in the NFL. Sounds like his dad is doing exactly what a dad should be doing.
lol bro his dad IS A HELICOPTER..

he took him to TX to play under Kitna.. now he's back in AZ.. I get why you are defending him since you think UGA has a good shot landing him.. but he's got red flags everywhere.. He's already committed and de-committed once.. He's on the path to transferring (like in high school) once he arrives on campus somewhere

lol bro his dad IS A HELICOPTER..

he took him to TX to play under Kitna.. now he's back in AZ.. I get why you are defending him since you think UGA has a good shot landing him.. but he's got red flags everywhere.. He's already committed and de-committed once.. He's on the path to transferring (like in high school) once he arrives on campus somewhere
I think we are talking past each other. Is his father being very protective of his son? Sure, what father of the future no. 1 QB wouldn't be? But I don't think he is the prima donna you are making him out to be - that's the connotation of helicopter parent to me. No one is saying that he is coming in making unreasonable demands of the schools. He is obviously looking at schools where his son will do best. Who wouldn't do that?

His commitment and decommittment was simple per UGA sources ... he was told he would be the only QB, and then they started talking to others. It's not that he cared about the other QB from a competition perspective, it was more an erosion of trust.

As for me defending him, we have a great QB already committed for that class. I'd love to get Raiola, but we just won B2B natties with a former PWO. I am not concerned about that at all.

Every QB is on the path to transferring in CFB. I saw a stat the other day that 70% of CFB QBs don't finish at the school where they started. It's the rule, not the exception any more.

His commitment and decommittment was simple per UGA sources ... he was told he would be the only QB, and then they started talking to others. It's not that he cared about the other QB from a competition perspective, it was more an erosion of trust.
Married At First Sight No GIF by Lifetime

Every now and again I'll put a whole article here that is on a paid-for forum. This a great interview with Raiola's dad, who made $35 million in the NFL. It really shows what happens in recruiting at the highest levels. I also like it because the interviewer asked some relevant questions about all the schools, not just the one where the player was at last.

Dylan Raiola was back at Georgia last weekend for another visit as he continues to build a strong relationship with coach Kirby Smart and the entire Bulldogs staff.

Back in Athens, Raiola had a phenomenal time spending time on campus and with the coaches as the Bulldogs continue to build things up with the No. 1 player in the class.

USC continues to impress the new Phoenix (Ariz.) Pinnacle quarterback as well and Raiola’s relationship with coach Lincoln Riley is also of significance in his recruitment.

Nebraska is the third team involved and the Huskers have some intriguing things to consider as well with his uncle, Donovan, on staff, the chance to play for first-year coach Matt Rhule and the idea of rebuilding Nebraska back into a national contender at a program that’s starving for national relevancy again.

Below is a Q&A with Raiola’s father, Dominic, who joined the five-star quarterback on his weekend trip to Georgia:

What was the visit like?

"Every time we go there, we feel the same leaving there: It’s elite, the environment is competitive, it’s a grinder and a lot of it is football. Once you step into the indoor facility, it’s all football and you can see why [Smart] built what he built there.

"You can see his plan in action. Everything they do from nutrition to recovery to weight room and then you get into meetings and on the field, it’s an environment that’s competitive and conducive to winning."

What did Kirby Smart have to say knowing USC is also putting on the full-court press?

"The thing I respect about those guys a lot is they don’t really have to talk about anybody else. They believe in what they believe in and they have a lot of respect for a lot of programs and they do a good job talking about their program.

"That’s one of the things our family loves is when someone talks about their program and what their program can do. The part of it that really gets me is when coaches have to talk about other programs. It’s kind of a turn-off. Those guys focus on their programs and they believe in their programs. It’s a big deal."

How do you balance Georgia’s championships and that offense with USC’s offense fitting well, too?

"That is the challenge he’s going to have. There are challenges to all the schools he’s talking to right now. There are challenges in Georgia and that you have to back that up and they’re going to push you to the edge in everything you do. If you go to USC, you have to pick up the slack of going to the College Football Playoff and then you have to carry over what he’s done with quarterbacks so that’s the challenge there.

"With Nebraska, you have the challenge to be the one, they haven’t had a winning record in [six] years, you have to be the one to bring that place back to just a winning record let alone competing in January. The same challenges line up but in those two the challenges are different but Georgia has something USC wants but USC has had such success at the quarterback position. I don’t think they’d trade the two trophies for the Heisman Trophy, you always take the championships, and then you look at the other schools involved, they’re chasing what both of those programs have."

Did you get the feeling from Todd Monken to Mike Bobo it’s going to be seamless?

"I said it from the beginning if you remember how many coordinators [Nick] Saban went through during all those championship years, they’re still having all the success and they’re still bringing in a new coordinator in Tommy Rees, Georgia just started this run when Kirby got there. Kirby said, ‘The system is in place.’ When you say that, the new coordinator is going to come in and run a form of that system and it’s a pro-style system. They teach a lot of things they do in the NFL and I feel that’s what Monken brought back to Georgia and Bobo is going to take the torch and run with it and put his own wrinkle on it. The system is in place and that’s something coach Saban has done really well and Kirby has taken that recipe in his own way and is doing that right now."

If Kirby strikes out again... he better be looking for 5th year QBs who still have 2 years of eligibility in the portal.. that's his wheel house now

His dad is a half retarded dildo. And was not Detroits center the whole time Stafford was there.

I wouldn’t say no…

Back