Movie Captain Marvel 2: The Marvels (2023)

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 256,604.00
Captain Marvel 2 will follow Black Panther 2 Guardians of the Galaxy 3 and precede The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special Blade Captain America 4 Deadpool 3.

Disney said:
@BrieLarson returns as Carol Danvers in @MarvelStudios' Captain Marvel 2, directed by @NiaDaCosta. Joining the cast are recently announced Ms. Marvel, Iman Vellani, and Monica Rambeau played by WandaVision's Teyonah Parris.

Disney said:
Captain Marvel 2 flies into theaters Nov. 11, 2022

Update: The film has been delayed to Friday, February 17, 2023 Friday, July 28, 2023 Friday, November 10, 2023.

Logo:

cm2_logo_004_finish.jpg

Marvel's new generalized MCU promo has revealed, with the logo near the end, that Captain Marvel 2 is going to be entitled The Marvels:

Not gonna lie. The first Captain Marvel was TERRIBLE. See my comments on SH about it.

Disney just announced the film has been pushed back from Friday, November 11, 2022 to Friday, February 17, 2023.

Disney just announced the film has been pushed back from Friday, November 11, 2022 to Friday, February 17, 2023.
February. Where movies go to die.

But this film's not scheduled for February anymore...
What? Didn’t you just say it was moved from 11/22 to 2/23? Never mind I saw your other post

Couldn't even remember that I saw the first one. Saw the play timeline in Disney+ and I guess I did.

I'm sure the sequel will be much better...

The original Captain Marvel was a male. WOKE Hollywood wanted a female.

What? Didn’t you just say it was moved from 11/22 to 2/23? Never mind I saw your other post
then he posted that it would be swapping release dates with the next Ant-man movie.

“The Marvels,” the sequel to 2019’s “Captain Marvel,” was originally due to open in theaters on Feb. 17, 2023, and “Quantumania,” the third movie in the “Ant-Man” series, was set to open on July 28, 2023.

Instead, “Quantumania” will now bow first in February, and “The Marvels” will debut in July.

that's the DC/Fawsett Comics version of Capt Marvel, later renamed Shazam

Captain Marvel, also known as Shazam (/ʃəˈzæm/), is a superhero appearing in American comic books originally published by Fawcett Comics and currently published by DC Comics. Artist C. C. Beck and writer Bill Parker created the character in 1939. Captain Marvel first appeared in Whiz Comics #2 (cover-dated Feb. 1940), published by Fawcett Comics.

then he posted that it would be swapping release dates with the next Ant-man movie.

“The Marvels,” the sequel to 2019’s “Captain Marvel,” was originally due to open in theaters on Feb. 17, 2023, and “Quantumania,” the third movie in the “Ant-Man” series, was set to open on July 28, 2023.

Instead, “Quantumania” will now bow first in February, and “The Marvels” will debut in July.
Yes Captain obvious. Read my re-read my second sentence.

Yes Captain obvious. Read my re-read my second sentence.
I didn't read it the first time, so hard to reread it.

sorry that you can't properly follow a thread

you're almost as bad as Gigi posting pics of DC superheroes

I didn't read it the first time, so hard to reread it.

sorry that you can't properly follow a thread

you're almost as bad as Gigi posting pics of DC superheroes
That’s a weird flex on your part. Admitting you didn’t read my full response the first time but going to say I can’t properly follow a thread. At least I own my mistakes.

The original Captain Marvel was a male. WOKE Hollywood wanted a female.

And the male one has been dead in the comics for 40 years. Why put a character on screen that hasn't been in print for that long?

Reactions: ill