Cargo ship hits bridge in Baltimore, causing bridge to collapse

Obviously a failure in duties, or was it? I find it super odd for someone to be filming at that time of morning.
Whaaaaat? The camera was probably mounted permanently focused on the bridge as part of a local news traffic division for traffic reports....as is done is most major cities.

Would it surprise you to know when the bridge collapsed there were construction workers actually pouring concrete on the bridge!

At that time of the morning!

Obviously a failure in duties, or was it? I find it super odd for someone to be filming at that time of morning.
You really are stupid aren't you?

Whaaaaat? The camera was probably mounted permanently focused on the bridge as part of a local news traffic division for traffic reports....as is done is most major cities.

Would it surprise you to know when the bridge collapsed there were construction workers actually pouring concrete on the bridge!

At that time of the morning!
I understand that there are security cameras and such always filming the bridge. The 2nd twitter link I posted is of a random person that just happened to be filming the bridge with their phone at 2AM.

ABC is reporting that the ship reported loss of propulsion minutes before impact. Onlookers said the lights on the ship blinked twice before impact. That was probably where they were trying to maybe restart the propulsion system.