Catalytic Converter Anti-theft Device

feel like i heard about this for over a decade as being a thing, thankfully i don't live in a shitty part of the country where this apparently happens, ECE!

according to a search that took less time than destroying your exhaust system with a sawzall, emission testing IS required in many places in Cheeseville.

I've lived here my entire life in many parts of the state and have never had to do one, but go ahead with your google search.

My kid bought an ’05 GTO off a kid out here that had the cats removed, luckily he did it in a way they could be clamped back in for emission testing.

My kid bought an ’05 GTO off a kid out here that had the cats removed, luckily he did it in a way they could be clamped back in for emission testing.

Are emission testers in Colorado blind?

If you weren’t a fucking liar, I wouldn’t need to refute you.
Wisconsin Vehicle Inspection Program
but your post only says 10 percent of Wisconsin counties require it. 7 counties do it out of 72

with that said, even in areas that require it in certain states, you can be grandfathered in if your vehicle is of a certain age, or not have to do one for a number of years if you have a new vehicle

In Wisconsin, cars that are 1995 and older don't require an emissions test.

Hope that clears it up

I thought this thread was about Catholics