Ceviche Wednesday

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
good morning

took yesterday off and had a nice productive day at home.

dump run, spent $150 at the pet store on dog food, CBD treats, and Dasuquin

stopped at the hardware store and bought what I needed to install a new shelf in the girlfriend's closet, got home and did it along with hanging some new towel hooks in the bathroom.

then started a new book

a coworker is out in Illinois at one of our plants and said the same thing. That's ridiculous.
I was reading that the Sierra Nevada are about to get hit with a storm that could lead to 4 to 8 feet of snow on Thursday and Friday. Wild.

a coworker is out in Illinois at one of our plants and said the same thing. That's ridiculous.
It's certainly abnormal. 72°F in February is abnormal here too.

I'm appreciative that we got a brief taste of May in February.

morning all

chilly day today, curfling tonight.

My dad winters in Palm Springs and it's been cold there, few days colder there than here, sounds like this will be last year he does palm springs

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

Yesterday afternoon it was 72°F here.

Right now:

View attachment 116617

Quite the temperature swing.
WE'RE ALL GON DIE!

We're getting some of that, but not quite as extreme. 60's yesterday, headed to 22 tonight.

This winter has sucked balls. I've only gotten 19 days of skiing in due to the late start. Booshit.

last night Murray was barking up a storm, I saw two guys walking down the street

They looked suspicious, as if they were looking for something.

last night Murray was barking up a storm, I saw two guys walking down the street

They looked suspicious, as if they were looking for something.

Racking a Mossberg 590 will facilitate them looking elsewhere.

Oh, yeah. I forgot that you're your own garbage man.

Do you tip yourself during the holidays?
and I'd be all for using a trash service but this is what they consider "recycling"

YES! Ambers Disposal recycles all our refuse. The refuse is taken to the Covanta Energy incinerator in Alexandria, Virginia and is recycled to create electricity. Simply place all of your household waste into our 96-gallon toter that is provided at no charge to our Ambers Disposal customers.

and I'd be all for using a trash service but this is what they consider "recycling"

YES! Ambers Disposal recycles all our refuse. The refuse is taken to the Covanta Energy incinerator in Alexandria, Virginia and is recycled to create electricity. Simply place all of your household waste into our 96-gallon toter that is provided at no charge to our Ambers Disposal customers.
Aluminum is really only item I'm militant on recycling, pretty good with glass and paper

Plastic recycling is a scam to make us feel better for using single use plastic, it's very hard to recycle and even when thrown in the bin, no one wants it and often ends up in trash anyways, it also creates microplastics which counter any benefit of the program

/recycling rant on plastics (there is a good frontline episode on it if you're interested, and other sources of you're scared of PBS programming)