Ceviche Wednesday

Aluminum is really only item I'm militant on recycling, pretty good with glass and paper

Plastic recycling is a scam to make us feel better for using single use plastic, it's very hard to recycle and even when thrown in the bin, no one wants it and often ends up in trash anyways, it also creates microplastics which counter any benefit of the program

/recycling rant on plastics (there is a good frontline episode on it if you're interested, and other sources of you're scared of PBS programming)
I am good with paper, glass, plastic, aluminum...all of it

and I compost

but sending it to a fucking incinerator is not recycling!

So much for Subway being a healthy place to eat. Dude in front of me ordered a footlong pretzel and everyone in line shared his shame as the Subway artist painted this footlong abomination with butter, sprinkled it with enough salt to kill every snail on earth, and threw in a giant cup of nacho cheese to go with.

🤮

So much for Subway being a healthy place to eat. Dude in front of me ordered a footlong pretzel and everyone in line shared his shame as the Subway artist painted this footlong abomination with butter, sprinkled it with enough salt to kill every snail on earth, and threw in a giant cup of nacho cheese to go with.

🤮
Calling a Subway employee an "artist" is the most offensive aspect of that story.

So much for Subway being a healthy place to eat.
I mean, I guess relative to McDonald's, but I sure as shit wouldn't consider it a "healthy" place to eat. Bunch of highly processed meats and cheeses on breads that contain rubber, doused in sauces loaded with sugar and/or salt. That's not healthy.

Mixed field greens salad, light balsamic vinaigrette, grilled chicken breast, an apple and some water.

Calling a Subway employee an "artist" is the most offensive aspect of that story.
calling subway healthy is also pretty terrible, IMO

I mean, I guess relative to McDonald's, but I sure as shit wouldn't consider it a "healthy" place to eat. Bunch of highly processed meats and cheeses on breads that contain rubber, doused in sauces loaded with sugar and/or salt. That's not healthy.

Mixed field greens salad, light balsamic vinaigrette, grilled chicken breast, an apple and some water.
scarlett johansson ninja GIF by Saturday Night Live

I feel like Subway always marketed itself as healthy, or healthier than fast food.

I got a basic ham and cheese sub. Wasn’t bad. Wasn’t amazing either.

I thought that’s what they called themselves.

I feel like Subway always marketed itself as healthy, or healthier than fast food.

I got a basic ham and cheese sub. Wasn’t bad. Wasn’t amazing either.
Miss the old grocery store subs from my childhood. That grocery store is no longer as it went out when the Walmart Super Center came to town & Krogers bought out the other small town grocer.

Wawa >>>>>>>>Subway

Wawa >>>>>>>>Subway
It's not even close.

My daughter likes Subway for some reason. I can't comprehend it. There's about 10 places I could go nearby to get a better sandwich on better bread with more meat on it. Subway sucks.

Fight me, @Jiddy.

It's not even close.

My daughter likes Subway for some reason. I can't comprehend it. There's about 10 places I could go nearby to get a better sandwich on better bread with more meat on it. Subway sucks.

Fight me, @Jiddy.
Firehouse, Jimmy Johns, Potbelly...give me any of those over Subway.

Subway bread tastes like cardboard.

Firehouse, Jimmy Johns, Potbelly...give me any of those over Subway.

Subway bread tastes like cardboard.

Don’t eat cardboard, bro.

:nonono: