Champions League 2022/2023

Wow. Definitely this team big problems. Yikes! Wtf wrong with their defense?

They've had some injuries in midfield i think. And Trent is just terrible in defense. Good to see Napoli get a massive win though. Always root for those guys.

They've had some injuries in midfield i think. And Trent is just terrible in defense. Good to see Napoli get a massive win though. Always root for those guys.
Trent is atrocious on defense. I hear Reese James will start over him in World Cup because these games are going to be tight and can’t risk a defensive gaff.

Trent is atrocious on defense. I hear Reese James will start over him in World Cup because these games are going to be tight and can’t risk a defensive gaff.

He should. James is just flat out better than Trent is.

Champions League again this week? I thought group play was every 2 weeks?

Probably changed because of the World Cup later this year.
Did change because of World Cup. As far as Bayern goes, they play twice a week up to world cup: Pokal games, UCL Group Stage, etc. Tomorrow Barcelona in Munich. Lewey comes home for a hat trick probably. Think he has 10 goals already. Group Stage will finish before World Cup.

LFC fixing to get railroaded by Ajax at Anfield

Big one for Spurs today at Sporting. Get a result there and we are in good shape for the group.

Bayern 3 Bundesliga draws in a row. Lose big at home today to Barcelona, and Nagelsmann could be on the hot seat. Management backed him yesterday, but what is that. Players griping too for playing time. Especially Goretzka. Others not happy with him. Got his start over the weekend and sucked. Gravenberch griping too, but is young and new, so he needs to stfu too.

Bayern 3 Bundesliga draws in a row. Lose big at home today to Barcelona, and Nagelsmann could be on the hot seat. Management backed him yesterday, but what is that. Players griping too for playing time. Especially Goretzka. Others not happy with him. Got his start over the weekend and sucked. Gravenberch griping too, but is young and new, so he needs to stfu too.
Yeah, saw the reports about the complaining. If Sabitzer is the best at the moment, that’s that. Sabitzer plays defense, and that will probably be important today.

Yeah, saw the reports about the complaining. If Sabitzer is the best at the moment, that’s that. Sabitzer plays defense, and that will probably be important today.
True and he is starting today.

Big one for Spurs today at Sporting. Get a result there and we are in good shape for the group.
0-0 at 76' mark. Those Portuguese teams can be difficult.

And Spurs lose it, literally at the end 😜

Pretty disappointing from Spurs. Similar to their previous recent games, they have zero link up play. Go on a counter and someone has a heavy touch or bad pass and its over as soon as it started. Kane has looked sloppy recently, and Sonny has been just shit awful most of the season. Need to get those 2 going.

Oh well, on to the next one.

Bayern very shaky so far. Too many turnovers. Trouble with the press. Timing off on offense. No shots yet. Looks like recent Bundesliga games.