Champions League 2022/2023

I asked myself if it was worth another $200 to get DAZN, the streaming service up here that carries the CL and decided against it.

It was so much better when TSN carried it.

Bayern very shaky so far. Too many turnovers. Trouble with the press. Timing off on offense. No shots yet. Looks like recent Bundesliga games.
I think they will settle down

Would be nice if Bayern could stay on their damn feet in the box.

I think they will settle down
Lewandowski 3 great chances so far. Defense giving way too much space for Gavi and others to feed Lewandowski. Offensively, totally inept. Looks like Stuttgart game. Come down on counter and fumble it away. Once again Mane useless. I think 1 shot on goal total from Mazaroui. Phonsie looks good. Close call for a penalty there. Neuer so far good but nearly gave away a goal again. Again, I say it, press Bayern, and mistakes occur. Lots of them. Their offense in a real funk.

Lewandowski 3 great chances so far. Defense giving way too much space for Gavi and others to feed Lewandowski. Offensively, totally inept. Looks like Stuttgart game. Come down on counter and fumble it away. Once again Mane useless. I think 1 shot on goal total from Mazaroui. Phonsie looks good. Close call for a penalty there. Neuer so far good but nearly gave away a goal again. Again, I say it, press Bayern, and mistakes occur. Lots of them. Their offense in a real funk.
Mane is starting to be…disappointing.

I asked myself if it was worth another $200 to get DAZN, the streaming service up here that carries the CL and decided against it.

It was so much better when TSN carried it.
Missing the game? Bayern ain't doing anything. Lucky they are not behind 3-0. Two great Lewey chances, plus a potential Phonsie penalty not called. Ter Stegen has made 1 save. Barca double digits in shots, Bayern has 2 or 3 total. Only other decent shot was by Sabitzer.

Missing the game? Bayern ain't doing anything. Lucky they are not behind 3-0. Two great Lewey chances, plus a potential Phonsie not called. Ter Stegen has made 1 save. Barca double digits in shots, Bayern has 2 or 3 total. Only other decent shot was by Sabitzer.

Missus would have conniptions.

Bavarian Football Works. Pretty much spot on with my analysis:

1663099140752.png

Might be Lucas first ever goal for Bayern lol

Sane wow! Mazaroui looking good too

Upa having a great game

Leverkusen beats Atleti. Frankfurt wins. Good day for the Bundesliga.

Leverkusen beats Atleti. Frankfurt wins. Good day for the Bundesliga.
Yes a very good day for the Germans. They call the Bundesliga a farmer's league, but if so, I guess La Liga is too since Lewey has pummeled through it so far also. 9 goals 2 assists...but not today.

Spurs disappoint, Liverpool barely escapes, Porto clobbered. You never know what you will get in UCL. These groups never as easy as they look sometimes. Bayern in a Group of Death probably in the drivers seat now for one of two spots. Still have Barca on the road, but Inter at home and two with Pilsner still. I'll drink a Pilsner to that.