Champions League 2022/2023

I’m just sitting down to watch Inter versus Millan at happy hour. Inter looks really into it. Two fabulous goals in less than 15 minutes.

I’m just sitting down to watch Inter versus Millan at happy hour. Inter looks really into it. Two fabulous goals in less than 15 minutes.
Remember when Inter was in Bayern Group Stage and got their asses kicked by Bayern? Lol. Look at them now. Schedule does help though to get them here. I think City or Real will kick their ass. City almost home imo.

Inter is obviously Milan's Bogey team this year. Saw somewhere that this is the first time in almost 30 years that Inter has beaten Milan 3 times straight in a season (all competitions).

I’ve been quite lucky with TV coverage. CBS seems to be carrying them all or most anyway. They’ve got the second half of the City/Real but they are not showing the Italian matchup which I can live with. They had both games last week. Hopefully they show the final too.

I see Inter won. That was unexpected.

Inter versus Man City or Real Madrid is probably like Georgia versus Texas Tech
I know ZERO about college sports.

But I do know they don't have a snowballs chance in hell against either team.

But it's why they play the games.

Man City home free it looks, but remember last year's 2-0 lead. This team feels different though. Oh please Inter, please do the unexpected.

Courtois made some huge saves on Haland but it was never going to be enough.

Didn't realize Europa League Final is today. My Italian Team Roma vs perenial winners Sevilla. Good matchup. Jose Morinho may slip into UCL this way I hope.

No way Jose....Sevilla heading to UCL. Man that was an ugly game. And boring too.

Still have to wait until Wednesday for West Ham v Fiorentina, ugh. Hate the long wait. I know it will give players a chance to rest or get over any injuries, but still.

Still have to wait until Wednesday for West Ham v Fiorentina, ugh. Hate the long wait. I know it will give players a chance to rest or get over any injuries, but still.
Surprised that one waiting so long.

Well after yesterday only Inter Milan our only hope to destroy the Death Star :facepalm: