Champions League 2022/2023

It was in reach until they got "Uppa"ed... Mind you they still had to score somehow.
Upa finds a way to absolutely have a stink fest in some of the most important games. 5-0 loss to Gladbach in Pokal loss last year. Pretty much the bulk of the goals were Upas. The old saying "dead man walking"...Upa "red card coming" ... that is him. And 3-0 to City..2 of the goals are Upas. Upa'ed now belongs in Webster Dictionary as a verb.

Real Madrid did as expected vs Chelsea.

Milan taking the first leg against Napoli isn't too surprising. In their last 10 matches, Milan is 5-3-2 against Napoli
including a 4-0 win about 10 days ago.

Real Madrid did as expected vs Chelsea.

Milan taking the first leg against Napoli isn't too surprising. In their last 10 matches, Milan is 5-3-2 against Napoli
including a 4-0 win about 10 days ago.
Napoli dominated the game until the red card. You are right Milan is Napoli bogeyman. Missing Osimhen hurt too.

Chelsea also got a red card but Lampard got the tactics wrong. Maybe Mudryk should have started over Felix. Is it true Felix has never scored a UCL goal?

Napoli dominated the game until the red card. You are right Milan is Napoli bogeyman. Missing Osimhen hurt too.

Chelsea also got a red card but Lampard got the tactics wrong. Maybe Mudryk should have started over Felix. Is it true Felix has never scored a UCL goal?
He's scored several for Atletico in UCL.

Looks Napoli wasn’t that good after all.

Chelsea last chance for Europe next season over. Another shutout. Is Lampard 0-4?

Upa red … no lol. I don’t like this ref so far.

Bayern still can’t shoot. Sane first then Goretzka. Goretzka so bad these days.

Tuchel is my least favorite Bond villain.

5 straight games with Tuchel no forward or midfielder has scored from field of play. Unreal to say that about Bayern Munich.

Tuchel has committed sacrilege for not playing Thomas Muller in Man City games. Even Webster's Dictionary agrees.

1681943497611.png

One more while I indulge in an Old Fashion in the afternoon sun:

“Upamecano is the new Harry Maguire”

5 straight games with Tuchel no forward or midfielder has scored from field of play. Unreal to say that about Bayern Munich.

Tuchel has committed sacrilege for not playing Thomas Muller in Man City games. Even Webster's Dictionary agrees.

View attachment 100513

I thought he brought Davies on too late as well. He looked like he wanted to play today. But not playing Mueller is just plain fucking stupid.

I think as we call it up here the TSN Turning Point was Sane missing in the first half. He bags that one it’s a different game. Not that they were gonna get three goals but that would’ve made the game a lot different

I thought he brought Davies on too late as well. He looked like he wanted to play today. But not playing Mueller is just plain fucking stupid.

I think as we call it up here the TSN Turning Point was Sane missing in the first half. He bags that one it’s a different game. Not that they were gonna get three goals but that would’ve made the game a lot different
How bad is Tuchel? This bad.

Thomas Tuchel has won only two of his first 6 games in all competitions with Bayern, the last FCB head coach to win only two of his first six games in charge was Sören Lerby in 1991

Bayer Leverkusen in semifinals of Europa. Are we going to see another Frankfurt? If so how long before Alonso is Bayern next coach. I say 2024/2025 season.

Reading today Kahn on hot seat and may get sacked. Supposedly Tuchel is the only safe person in management at this point. I’ll and Lahm may come in to help. FC Hollywood in full bloom!!!

For the first time ever, I find myself rooting for Real Madrid.