GAME Cheez-It CITRUS BOWL | #17 Iowa Hawkeyes (10-3) vs #21 Tennessee Volunteers (8-4) | 1:00 pm EST | ABC

10 wins tho... TEN should have been 11 had they not been screwed bt the officials ! Backup QB'a and all!

I feel ya but at the same time, he's done one heluva job! I have massive respect for what Iowa has done this year as bad as their offense is.
That's some serious low expectations, IMO.

Didn’t look like a TD

Glad Hype didn't go full James Franklin there.

Good game @iowajerms and Hawkeye guys, still a heckuva year :beer2:

10 wins tho... TEN should have been 11 had they not been screwed bt the officials ! Backup QB'a and all!

I feel ya but at the same time, he's done one heluva job! I have massive respect for what Iowa has done this year as bad as their offense is.
I would also like to point this out ...

Glad Hype didn't go full James Franklin there.

Good game @iowajerms and Hawkeye guys, still a heckuva year :beer2:

I had someone here that were saying, "shows how much class he has" when Tennessee tried scoring their at the end.

I was responding with, "it is their 2nd and third string and it is against Iowa defense."

I had someone here that were saying, "shows how much class he has" when Tennessee tried scoring their at the end.

I was responding with, "it is their 2nd and third string and it is against Iowa defense."
It’s a fine line, experience for the backup players and getting them some confidence ect. Helps your team long term but at the same time you wanna have class and not just run it up to run it up.

If a team has their backups in then… I don’t have a huge problem with a late / meaningless score as long as it’s not on like, trick plays or deep passes ect. If a group is running simple/routine plays and they score on the team gettin beat?
Well :noidea: Play some freggin defense and stop gettin ya nose rubbed in it, those players across from ya wanna succeed too.

Last edited: