GAME Cheez-It CITRUS BOWL | #17 Iowa Hawkeyes (10-3) vs #21 Tennessee Volunteers (8-4) | 1:00 pm EST | ABC

He developed alot under JH, he CAN be a dangerous weapon but he IS inconsistent and makes some boneheaded decisions at times but all n all he he worked out well for UT considering all that was going on while he was there and that he was an at best backup pretty much anywhere else. . I appreciate him and hope he shows out at the combine but Im also glad Nico is going to get playing time although I would have preferred he got his first full go against a little bit lesser of a defense, I expect Iowa is gonna make it tough on the youngster, especially with the RB's gone,WR room depleted by injuries and a bunch of defensive players hittin the portal but... experience is experience.

Weird situation from the UT standpoint for this game because this is not going to be the same team that we had during the regular season and, it's not going to be the team that were gonna see next fall so..... Not going to get too worked up either way the game goes today TBH just want the win!
Considering Tennessee sucked when those players were active, I doubt anyone is going to notice a dip in quality of play.

Took his eyes off the ball. Should have been a catch for the Hawkeyes

Considering Tennessee sucked when those players were active, I doubt anyone is going to notice a dip in quality of play.
Hopefully we'll score more than 10 points......:dhd:

LOVE LOVE LOVE That this kid is a dangerous runner! Gotta keep him healthy but his mobility is better than Hooker or Milton and that's gonna make this offense soooo much harder to defend.

NICO WOKE UP FEELIN THE CHEESIEST COACH!

TD Vols

14-0

DAGGER

Iowa punts

DRINK !

Good showing by the Vols so far.

YouTube TV lists this game as The Kelly Clarkson Show.

Fitting.

Dang nice toss on the run and TIGHT catch wow

On the road back home thank goodness. How does this Vols QB look?

On the road back home thank goodness. How does this Vols QB look?
Looks like the real deal so far, not perfect but a very good start all things considered.

These WR’s are not the best UT are going to have but..

No way.

Just betting against the over

@Hu War Yu really bet the over in here

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF