GAME Cheez-It CITRUS BOWL | #17 Iowa Hawkeyes (10-3) vs #21 Tennessee Volunteers (8-4) | 1:00 pm EST | ABC

Out Iowa’d Iowa on that punt.

If we drank every time Iowa punted

season 9 liver GIF

Great debate on a nickname for Nico.

“Slim Reaper”

“Ku” (snatcher of the land)

Can Iowa score 21 in a quarter?

I know Iowa's offense is what it is but I'm still pleasantly surprised at how our defense has held em in check.

UT had alot of talent gone for this game on defense.

That MIGHT do it....28-0 Vols

How many total yards does Iowa have?

Have no idea how Iowa could possibly be ranked in the top 25, let alone #17.

Guess it doesn't really matter
We ALL have been telling you that you suck for years now - why the realization just now?

Iowa fans ... the fuck is wrong with you guys? You should have run this guy off years ago. Go get yourself a real coach. With the new teams coming in, being 4th place will now be something like 7th place. You can do better. Demand better.

Iowa fans ... the fuck is wrong with you guys? You should have run this guy off years ago. Go get yourself a real coach. With the new teams coming in, being 4th place will now be something like 7th place. You can do better. Demand better.
10 wins tho... TEN should have been 11 had they not been screwed bt the officials ! Backup QB'a and all!

I feel ya but at the same time, he's done one heluva job! I have massive respect for what Iowa has done this year as bad as their offense is.