Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Put that soap tasting shit on my food and I'll stab you with a spork

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Potato salad...hold the cilantro

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Potato salad with a kick of cilantro

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
I hate those damn things. They were everywhere around here a couple weeks ago. I could barely get my door closed before they could get in the house.
Green ones?

They are always brown where I'm from.
couple weeks ago i thought i almost stepped on a weird ass stink bug, had to look it up, fucker was the size or bigger than a golf ball
1605817575241.png

called a wheel bug i was out on the back deck and felt somethign weird on my bare foot where iw as about to step, look down and this thing was lumbering around.

Off topic but had to share ;D

I've never seen a green stink bug (at least i dont think so) ive only ever seen them brown/grey

They are always brown where I'm from.

Green ones?

Image result for why are some stink bugs green

The green stink bug is, as the name implies, green and has piercing mouthparts that they use to remove juices from the tissue once the mouthparts have pierced the surface. Although green stink bugs are common in fruit production systems, other species, such as the brown stink bug create the same damage.

What is the difference between green and brown stink bugs?
A simple rule of thumb is that green stink bugs are most often plant feeders, while brown or gray stink bugs are more likely to be predators. Actually, some brown or grey stink bugs are plant feeders, but are somewhat less common than their green counterparts. ... However, this feeding does not damage the plants.

We have green stink bugs down here in Louisiana. We also have the brown ones. We have more green than brown.

Love it in spicy mexican and asian dishes. Gives the food a cooling quality. Bummer for you genetically inferior sorts that have jacked up taste buds. :suds:
Actually the genetics that lead to it are an evolutionary effect. People who like it are less evolved.

That's what most people tell me. I can't stand it, even one little piece and I can taste it in my guac or any other food. To me it tastes like pennies but the soap reference I can get as well. Just has an overpowering metallic taste to it. I hear it is a genetic thing, some taste it like I do and others it tastes like any other herb. Same thing with asparagus pee, apparently some people can't smell it.
I’m pretty sure all those words you typed mean you’re gay as hell. Go ahead and have the talk with your family. I’ll still think you’re cool, but you’re going to have to be extra careful with yer eye contact moving forward.

Seems the less evolved should be food tasters.
umm... then we both die, ya goof!
Listen- you taste the poison first with your superior taste buds and I'll live, with my superior intellect ;)

umm... then we both die, ya goof!
Listen- you taste the poison first with your superior taste buds and I'll live, with my superior intellect ;)
My kind have learned not to die. You go on having your soap stink bug poison.