GAME CIVIL WAR: #6 OREGON DUCKS vs Oregon state beavers 8:30pm EST on FOX

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,256.00
This is it! The final regular season game! The Civil War! The 6th ranked Ducks host their little brother tonight at Autzen stadium.

The Ducks are one game away from the PAC12 Championship game and two games away from the playoffs.

Bo is just weeks away from the heisman trophy.

It’s been real beavs, but enjoy the MWC or the glorified MWC with the pac title. Whatever, doesn’t matter, after this beat down tonight you’ll be nothing more than a future write a check to school.

The closest this game gets is a game like the 2021 Civil War. Otherwise Ducks know what’s at stake and take care of business.

OREGON 52
beavers 17

I'll always be fond of this rivalry, I'd hate for this to be the last regular meeting. The 1998 game was a classic and made a 6-year-old me really love CFB. Another game I'll always fondly remember was that MSU-OSU game. Always liked both schools, but I'll be pulling for the Beavs

Also, Oregon needs to go back to using those uniforms full time. Always loved those uniforms

This is it! The final regular season game! The Civil War! The 6th ranked Ducks host their little brother tonight at Autzen stadium.

The Ducks are one game away from the PAC12 Championship game and two games away from the playoffs.

Bo is just weeks away from the heisman trophy.

It’s been real beavs, but enjoy the MWC or the glorified MWC with the pac title. Whatever, doesn’t matter, after this beat down tonight you’ll be nothing more than a future write a check to school.

The closest this game gets is a game like the 2021 Civil War. Otherwise Ducks know what’s at stake and take care of business.

OREGON 52
beavers 17
in other words..
adios-muchacho-donald-duck.gif

This could be our best hope for an exciting Friday night.

Time for Oregon to pound some Beaver

They still have that fruity bike?

How embarrassing for them.

Just once I wanna see that stupid Donald duck take a header off that bike

Oregon unis are beautiful

It was either this or Penn St-Michigan St.

Horrible matchup

27 degrees, got the fire going, great night for football