GAME CIVIL WAR: #6 OREGON DUCKS vs Oregon state beavers 8:30pm EST on FOX

Bucky just hurt the guy trying to tackle him! LOL

We fuckin own this shit man

DJ LOVES whoever is sitting in row 1 aisle B. He keeps throwing it to them! LOL

This will likely seal it. Texas absolutely destroyed Texas Tech and Oregon is barely squeaking by against Oregon State. If Georgia wins, Florida St wins, the Committee will likely go:

Georgia
Ohio State/Michigan winner
Fl State
Texas

Oregon will be on the outside looking in.

This will likely seal it. Texas absolutely destroyed Texas Tech and Oregon is barely squeaking by against Oregon State. If Georgia wins, Florida St wins, the Committee will likely go:

Georgia
Fl State
Texas

LOL

This is fear

Georgia
Fl State
Texas

I am not sure 100% about Oregon on the outside looking in. However, Oregon just held the Beavers to their lowest points this season, held them to what 60 rushing yards, and beat the piss out of them to say the least.

Hope this was the last civil war for awhile because Oregon state doesn’t deserve our check

Just reality. Oregon has no quality wins and got thoroughly embarrassed by the only decent team they played. If they had to play in the SEC, they’d have at least four losses.
Doesn’t Tennessee have 4 losses and many are still saying that is a quality win for Alabama and Georgia.

Notice how oregon game threads get less and less attention. Whether oregon wins the pac or not, they are dog meat in the playoffs.

Notice how oregon game threads get less and less attention. Whether oregon wins the pac or not, they are dog meat in the playoffs.
Maybe. Maybe not. Many teams have been dog meat in the playoffs. Michigan State, Ohio State, TCU, Alabama, etc. Even one playoff, I believe Washington was dog meat.

Lol. Sorry I was at my second thanksgiving dinner and couldn’t be posting during the game. Friday going to be lit with the Ducks punching a ticket to the playoff.

I love this

20231124_165153.jpg

Attachments

• 20231124_204241.jpg
    20231124_204241.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
It was a fun game

Just reality. Oregon has no quality wins and got thoroughly embarrassed by the only decent team they played. If they had to play in the SEC, they’d have at least four losses.

I thought...."no way does OD take this obvious troll bait"

Seconds later..."oh right, he has no common sense"