Classic NFL Games

That was some great football! So many full games on Youtube.

I have a really hard time watching a game that I know the outcome of. Maybe I'll try a couple while doing some other shit.

Still say the 2007(2006 season) AFC Championship Game is the best in NFL history.

Manning vs Brady

Pats get out to an 18 point lead.

Colts come back to win.

Both teams had an offensive lineman recover a fumble for a TD.

Reggie Wayne somehow snagging a ball that was popped out of his hands in mid air with 3 Pats defenders hanging off of him on the game winning drive.

When the NFC East was the Must-See division in the NFL:

Still say the 2007(2006 season) AFC Championship Game is the best in NFL history.

Manning vs Brady

Pats get out to an 18 point lead.

Colts come back to win.

Both teams had an offensive lineman recover a fumble for a TD.

Reggie Wayne somehow snagging a ball that was popped out of his hands in mid air with 3 Pats defenders hanging off of him on the game winning drive.
I prefer SB 51. Falcons jump out to a 28-3 lead and then Brady and his boys shake the rust off and mount the greatest comeback in SB history to win their 5th title. Unbelievable catches by Edelman and Julio Jones had me shaking my head in disbelief and Matt Ryan choking like a dawg made me smile.

I prefer SB 51. Falcons jump out to a 28-3 lead and then Brady and his boys shake the rust off and mount the greatest comeback in SB history to win their 5th title. Unbelievable catches by Edelman and Julio Jones had me shaking my head in disbelief and Matt Ryan choking like a dawg made me smile.
Choking like a Dawg? Dawgs just won a natty.

No need to get defensive, Matt Ryan plays in Georgia and he choked....................... like a dawg.
It was that Boston College blood in him. Knew it was a mistake when the Falcons drafted him.

But Dawgs just won a natty and a Dawg QB just won the Super Bowl.

It was that Boston College blood in him. Knew it was a mistake when the Falcons drafted him.
Could be, I hate Boston College with a passion so that part was kind of a bonus for me.

I have come across these. Watched a lot of mid 80s games. Total nostalgia trip.

But, I’m not proud to say, I really struggled with the score and clock not being on the TV every moment. We’ve been spoiled with that and it’s weird to watch a game (or skip ahead) and have no idea the time or score.

If someone does these games with score and clock on all game there aren’t too many commercials and monetization I won’t support.

I prefer SB 51. Falcons jump out to a 28-3 lead and then Matt and his boys engineered the greatest chokejob in SB history to gift the Pats their 5th title. Unbelievable catches by Edelman and Julio Jones had me shaking my head in disbelief and Matt Ryan choking like a dawg made me smile.

Fixed it. :thumb:

Randy Moss' first ever Thanksgiving game:

Can't see the vid you posted but I remember it. 3 catches and 3 touchdowns in Dallas. That Vikings team losing in the NFC title game the way they did is one of my fondest football memories.

Can't see the vid you posted but I remember it. 3 catches and 3 touchdowns in Dallas. That Vikings team losing in the NFC title game the way they did is one of my fondest football memories.
And Deion was supposed to be covering Randy but his toe was hurt.