Cleveland Spiders

Fair enough, but I think you get what I am saying. Go back to a name that was previously used that actually sounds cool. As much as they want to point to that stupid bridge for justification, Guardians was a lazy PC effort. Personally, I would be ok with Cleveland Baseball Club and no mascot which was an early suggestion.
Think of all the money they saved by only having to reprint the right side of the jerseys!

OP trying to go back to Oregon's only undefeated season.

Dafuq you wanna punish the Rays for? lol
If the Braves move to Boston, the Rays would have a nice, still new ball park that regularly sells out and never has tarps waiting for them

If the Braves move to Boston, the Rays would have a nice, still new ball park that regularly sells out and never has tarps waiting for them
They’d prefer tarps to playing in front of a bunch of inbreds trying to butt fuck each other. 😆

Wait a minute. People give a shit about Ohio?!

Why pay homage to an old minor league team that hasn’t been around in like 60 years when I presented two perfectly good names?
Your team has somehow avoided the wokeness. They deserve a nickname that would make KJP wet herself