College Hockey

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 9,384.00
Arizona State up 6-2 on Wisconsin tonight.

Not a great season for OSU

Anyone pay to watch the NCHC? I miss my Friday night college hockey viewing.
I'm with ya man. I love college hockey, but I haven't been able to watch any this year.

How is your team doing?

I had church tonight so I didn't watch the Kato Quinnipiac game. I get home check the score and the Mavs are down 3-2 with under 2 to play. I cuss but figured this is done so I go to make dinner.

Find out later I should have tuned in because they tied it up and won in overtime.

Tomorrow they likely get Minnesota for a chance to go to the frozen four. First playoff victory ever for a team that got a bum seed 2 years ago (#1 in the Providence RI region versus fucking Providence) and was in play for the top overall seed last year when things went to shit. Biggest game in program history and it's on the deuce.

How is your team doing?

I had church tonight so I didn't watch the Kato Quinnipiac game. I get home check the score and the Mavs are down 3-2 with under 2 to play. I cuss but figured this is done so I go to make dinner.

Find out later I should have tuned in because they tied it up and won in overtime.

Tomorrow they likely get Minnesota for a chance to go to the frozen four. First playoff victory ever for a team that got a bum seed 2 years ago (#1 in the Providence RI region versus fucking Providence) and was in play for the top overall seed last year when things went to shit. Biggest game in program history and it's on the deuce.

Good luck. I'm a Gopher guy. Should be a fucking battle today. We lost McManus yesterday which will be a blow but nothing we can make excuses over. Kato's comeback yesterday was awesome. Minnesota teams showing out so far.

I am also pulling for Cloud. Hopefully they beat BC in the earlier game.

If they do we are guranteed to have 3 minny teams in the frozen four(and then 1 guranteed for the title game).

Tourney was dum this year. Hopefully UMass takes it all.

Good luck. I'm a Gopher guy. Should be a fucking battle today. We lost McManus yesterday which will be a blow but nothing we can make excuses over. Kato's comeback yesterday was awesome. Minnesota teams showing out so far.

I am also pulling for Cloud. Hopefully they beat BC in the earlier game.

If they do we are guranteed to have 3 minny teams in the frozen four(and then 1 guranteed for the title game).

It should be fun.

Yeah. Part of me wants UMD to take care of business and part of me wants no part of them in the postseason if we make it that far.

This is going well.

It should be fun.

Yeah. Part of me wants UMD to take care of business and part of me wants no part of them in the postseason if we make it that far.

Cloud took. So 3/4 Minny teams in frozen four.

Kato is boat racing the Gophs. This is ugly. They came out ready.

Cloud took. So 3/4 Minny teams in frozen four.

Kato is boat racing the Gophs. This is ugly. They came out ready.

Still early.

2019 we were up either 2-0 or 3-0 on Providence at the end of the first and they had a goal called back. Providence tied it up in the 2nd and the Mavs got a major in the 3rd so that was that.

Plenty of time in this one.

Still early.

2019 we were up either 2-0 or 3-0 on Providence at the end of the first and they had a goal called back. Providence tied it up in the 2nd and the Mavs got a major in the 3rd so that was that.

Plenty of time in this one.

Oh yeah definitely not over yet but this is brutal. Power Play looks worse than the Wild's.

Think this one is wrap. Gophs doing their standard over stick handling and dribbling.

Congrats.

Get a goal and have a shot at late when you pull the goalie. Lotta things can still happen.

Unless the Mavs get it 3-0 I'm going to be nervous.

3-0 with under 10 to play. That might be that.

Stranger things have happened though

Get a goal and have a shot at late when you pull the goalie. Lotta things can still happen.

Unless the Mavs get it 3-0 I'm going to be nervous.

Like I said congrats. You guys earned it. Gophs got screwed having to play Kato(who absolutely shoulda been a 1 over Wisco).

Gopher hockey still not close to back yet. But its really great to see how the other Minny schools have emerged over the last decade.

Cloud vs Kato. Someone is going to their first title game.

GG @Mr.Hockey

McKay was on point tonight and the Mavs jumped out early. I was nervous until the empty netter to end it. The penalty kill late was meaningless but huge for Kato.

Gophers have talent so they will be back. Single elimination tournaments are hard. More luck than skill in these.