Commercials that SUCK...

Donald Trump Mcdonalds GIF

Not sure if this is just a streaming commercial thing, but there is a Cartier commercial that does its little jingle, done. Then starts up again….four fucking times.

Annoying enough….but it also have that QR code thing….I’m not interesting in running up to the screen with my phone, you fuckers.

Lol I actually heard this one while out and about today, and thought, "what the fuck kinda jingle is this??"

That Apple one was on almost every commercial break one night, I kept thinking "If I just confess to bringing the sauce will you fucking shut up about it?!"

the new Jake from State Farm commercials

the new guy needs to take a 100 lb fastball to the forehead

I really hate that Progressive (?, some insurance company) ad where the guy is parking his car outside a stadium and a group of fans lift up the car and carry him off. It's so fucking stupid and not the entertaining funny kind of stupid. What the fuck is that shit?

-Liberty Mutual. They're basically taunting us at this point.
-Progressive (I do like becoming your parents, though)
-Amazon and all the don't need no man ads
-Old Navy
-DirecTv stream
-AT&T
-Verizon ads with Kate McKinnon (sucks because she's actually talented when not in those god awful ads)
-Lexus commercials where they think a bunch of 30 year olds live in multimillion dollar houses and can afford luxury cars with the guy who gets cucked by the tennis coach
-VW singing ones
-Any prescription drug ads

Commercials nowadays are basically just insulting the viewer's intelligence by making everything LOUD, RANDOM AND WOW SO WHACKY!

Last edited:
I really hate that Progressive (?, some insurance company) ad where the guy is parking his car outside a stadium and a group of fans lift up the car and carry him off. It's so fucking stupid and not the entertaining funny kind of stupid. What the fuck is that shit?
I mentioned this on a game thread the other night, if a bunch of people picked up my car and carried him off I'd be panic the cops not giggling. If nothing else you're going at walker speed and not car speed. Also it's All-State.

the new Jake from State Farm commercials

the new guy needs to take a 100 lb fastball to the forehead
It's also painfully obvious what it is about him that made them pick him to be their spokesmen for, which is disappointing. Shame, the guy himself just seems like a normal guy but they used to destroy an old joke that was once actually clever but ran its course.

Every fuckin medicine commercial.

Don't take xxxxx if you're allergic to it....................who the hell does that?