Commercials that SUCK...

Any commercial w sad music and dying animals where the super depressed voice actress is asking me for money.

No, I do not want to adopt a bullshit elephant for $30 a month. If God wanted pandas and elephants to live forever they would. Go ask rich politicians and celebrities for money to save animals if you have to.

"Only pay for what you need" yeah Liberty Mutual that's how insurance companies work you stupid commercial fucks.

She lost her fastball when she had a meltdown about a bunch of dudes saying “nice tits” on social media after she tossed up a bunch of cleavage pictures.

they said more than that, but she should have thicker skin if she's going to directly interact with the public.

Any commercial w sad music and dying animals where the super depressed voice actress is asking me for money.

No, I do not want to adopt a bullshit elephant for $30 a month. If God wanted pandas and elephants to live forever they would. Go ask rich politicians and celebrities for money to save animals if you have to.
Shit gets even worse when you realize most if not all of that donation doesn't even go to animals, just re-invested to make more ads so they can make more money for more ads.

Shit gets even worse when you realize most if not all of that donation doesn't even go to animals, just re-invested to make more ads so they can make more money for more ads.
exactly... if you want to give money to help animals, contact your local shelter.

I tell my kids that all commercials are bullshit designed to take your money. Anything using extra sad narrators talking over even sadder music is super bullshit that should be completely ignored. I almost feel bad for suckers who fall for it and adopt the imaginary elephant.

Matt Damon's Crypto Commercial.

Matt Damon's Crypto Commercial.

This shit is pretty bad.

“Be brave, buy crypto.”

What, too scared to invest in fake currency, pussy?!

the VW commercials with the people singing mostly off key. can't mute my TV fast enough.
^. This. All fucking day long. I will purposely not by s VW because of it.

That stupid ass Taco Bell commercial with those idiots in goat ears.