Commercials that SUCK...

All I see in this thread:
Getting Old Baby Boomers GIF by MOODMAN

Those Serena Williams commercials. Watch some football, fags.

Any commercial with Tom Brady.

“Remember me and my movies? Do you know about history’s greatest achievements? I’m a multimillionaire, but please sink your life savings into this dodgy fake digital currency thing…”

“Remember me and my movies? Do you know about history’s greatest achievements? I’m a multimillionaire, but please sink your life savings into this dodgy fake digital currency thing…”

Uh oh. @HammerDown is not gonna like this post…

I always thought the quote was fortune favors the "bold".

Amazon Prime's YAAAASSSSS QUEEN commercials.

That guy who got turned to stone was asking for it by....winking at a girl from across the bar.

Lily's been looking CGI as fuck in their newest ads, like they put her face over stand-ins. If you've got to go to those lengths to hide your body on air maybe time to find a new profession.

Lily's been looking CGI as fuck in their newest ads, like they put her face over stand-ins. If you've got to go to those lengths to hide your body on air maybe time to find a new profession.
The weird part is her body is just meh anyway. She’s got fat girl teddies, but she’s got the ass to match.

The weird part is her body is just meh anyway. She’s got fat girl teddies, but she’s got the ass to match.
Don't y'all be dissing my Lily

the new Jake from State Farm commercials

the new guy needs to take a 100 lb fastball to the forehead

It's also painfully obvious what it is about him that made them pick him to be their spokesmen for, which is disappointing. Shame, the guy himself just seems like a normal guy but they used to destroy an old joke that was once actually clever but ran its course.

The "original Jake" was an actual State Farm employee and not an actor. He quit the company and went become a bartender or something....But he does appear in the new commecial. The new Jake asks "do they ask about wearing khaki pants and the "OG Jake' responds.

jake from SF.JPG

The OG:

uhh_khakis.png

Last edited: