Commercials that SUCK...

The weird part is her body is just meh anyway. She’s got fat girl teddies, but she’s got the ass to match.
Morning Way GIF

None of you guys even noticed the "u" that was slipped in there, Project King's English may be unstoppable at this point :laugh:

I noticed the props guy used expanded metal when he should have used grating with 3/16" bearing bars at the very least.....grtg.JPG

I want to see the rest of that Taco Bell commercial where dude’s girl steals his entire Crunchwrap because he took one of her chips? Put Antonio Brown in that commercial and see where it goes next.

I want to see the rest of that Taco Bell commercial where dude’s girl steals his entire Crunchwrap because he took one of her chips? Put Antonio Brown in that commercial and see where it goes next.
oh, i hate that bitch. and him even more for sitting there like a 'tard and taking her abuse.

Why's that woman in the Citi commercial going up a down escalator and doing all kinds and spins and goofy climbing shit?

No wonder she gets paid less with that kind of shitty efficiency.

Why's that woman in the Citi commercial going up a down escalator and doing all kinds and spins and goofy climbing shit?

No wonder she gets paid less with that kind of shitty efficiency.

You should always ask before you do that, we've all learned that one :wink:

This combination has to violate the Geneva Convention somehow

1654886097288.png

There’s some new Buick commercial where the dad keeps calling the car “Alexa” and the family keeps correcting him to say it’s a Buick. That is a seriously fucking annoying commercial that I will endeavor to remember 20 years from now when I reach an age to actually consider buying a Buick.

There’s some new Buick commercial where the dad keeps calling the car “Alexa” and the family keeps correcting him to say it’s a Buick. That is a seriously fucking annoying commercial that I will endeavor to remember 20 years from now when I reach an age to actually consider buying a Buick.
A snobby/morally superior kid correcting their dimwitted parents is one of like five different commercial templates.

They also include unnecessary dancing, an idiot male paired with a genius female and bad song dubs.

What are you snowflakkas annoyed by today?

Daryl from the Office is getting fat as fuck eating all that Pizza Hut pizza.

oh, i hate that bitch. and him even more for sitting there like a 'tard and taking her abuse.

That thing didn’t air long. They must have broken up.

Ok….many times commercials spark my marketing schooling and get me on a rant. Roughly half the time I can make a cogent argument either for or against what they are trying to clearly communicate with the commercial.

This one is a huge against. My immediate take away….IKEA now sells Arnold Schwarzenegger size robotic nanny bears, in which case I will take two, I don’t care the costs. Anything short of that is a giant fail.

If you’ve watched this enough previously ask yourself this….do you remember any furniture from this ad?

The only take away is they sell muscular nanny bears now. Nothing else would make sense. What a piss poor commercial.

Ok….many times commercials spark my marketing schooling and get me on a rant. Roughly half the time I can make a cogent argument either for or against what they are trying to clearly communicate with the commercial.

This one is a huge against. My immediate take away….IKEA now sells Arnold Schwarzenegger size robotic nanny bears, in which case I will take two, I don’t care the costs. Anything short of that is a giant fail.

If you’ve watched this enough previously ask yourself this….do you remember any furniture from this ad?

The only take away is they sell muscular nanny bears now. Nothing else would make sense. What a piss poor commercial.

That commercial is creepy as fuck.

That commercial is creepy as fuck.

It is creepy as fuck, but the Mrs and I both agree that we would buy one in a heartbeat with one kid particularly in mind.

Short of that I have no fucking idea why this campaign got green lit. Literally no fucking idea. I guess we can always go to the tired “we are talking about it” crap….but IKEA doesn’t need us to talk about them. Everyone knows who they are and what they do.

And….maybe that’s the answer of “why this commercial idea”.

Back