NFL WEEKLY GAME THREAD Conference Championship Sunday

Because the art of coaching is DEAD.
Too reliant on “analytics” but the problem is those analytics are derived from too few data points because it’s a relatively new way of making coaching decisions.

Great night!!! Thank you 49ers!!! I want the Purdy deal at State Farm!!

Too reliant on “analytics” but the problem is those analytics are derived from too few data points because it’s a relatively new way of making coaching decisions.
It's over analyzed.

Situational coaching was a known GOSPEL for 50 years. There was no question what you did on 4th and 2, with a 14 pt lead with 8 left in the 3rd, in the fucking NFC championships, and all the momentum in the world.

It’s more the momentum shift that can change the game. Can’t let the 49ers get momentum in the 2nd half if you ask me.

Did you ask me? Lol
And how did they get that momentum? By the meathead fucking coach going it for it on 4th and 2 in chipshot FG range, with a 14 pt lead and 8 to go in the 3rd.

It was reckless and retarded, and it's the reason they lost, imo.

Ummm…the Lions have to go back to Detroit.
Never Mind GIF by Miles Brown

I was bitching about the 3rd quarter 4th down call, right up to when the fucking tard did it again in the 4th, instead of tying it up...again with what, 8 minutes left?

Unreal shit.

Sorry @RobBase, @Voltaire et al. I don't think this was the usual problems, or Bobby Layne even. The Lions played a good game against a very tough opponent, and in the end just didn't have enough horsepower. It's a young and talented team, and this window will be open for awhile.

It was 6 points he gave up.

Wasn't it a possible 7 points he gave up on at the end of the half with 10 seconds to go and instead kicked the field goal? Takes only a few secs to throw a TD pass and still have time to go with the FG. Yeah, Campbell is an idiot.