Congrats To Ohio State For the 2024-2025 National Championship!

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00
Everything I read has already awarded you guys the trophy so I wanted to be first to congratulate you on such huge victories that are to come.

Go ahead and book your flights and rooms for ATL.

@OregonDucks must be crushed.

Everything I read has already awarded you guys the trophy so I wanted to be first to congratulate you on such huge victories that are to come.

Who is claiming this?

We still have a lot of problems on OL. 12 team playoff will be a adventure.

Who is claiming this?

We still have a lot of problems on OL. 12 team playoff will be a adventure.

This. Our defense should be very very good and skill positions on offense also should be loaded but won't mean shit if the offensive line doesn't improve

This. Our defense should be very very good and skill positions on offense also should be loaded but won't mean shit if the offensive line doesn't improve

Yea, I think we will probably go undefeated in the regular season and win the B1G title, but IDK about winning a 12 team playoff unless the OL can take a decent step of improvement.

I don't see many Ohio State fans (if any) assuring a national title. We definitely look a lot better chance wise than we did like a month ago, but theres still a lot of work to be done.

Yea, I think we will probably go undefeated in the regular season and win the B1G title, but IDK about winning a 12 team playoff unless the OL can take a decent step of improvement.

I don't see many Ohio State fans (if any) assuring a national title. We definitely look a lot better chance wise than we did like a month ago, but theres still a lot of work to be done.
I hope you dont use the center you got from Bama, If you do you are screwed before you start.

I read somewhere that they’ve spent 13 million on NIL. Not sure if true but if it is then no excuses.

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

I read somewhere that they’ve spent 13 million on NIL. Not sure if true but if it is then no excuses.
Did you really just say 'no excuses' to OSU fans. They have an excuse for their excuses. I don't think OSU fans think they have ever lost a game legitimately.

it's really pathetic.. paying for players that spurned you before...

glad my horns only want players WHO BLEED burntorange..

we don't do mercenaries.. we want players who grew up WISHING for the PRIVILEGE to run onto DKR with over 100k people throwing horns up while singing the Eyes of TX.. Xavier Worthy said he grew up in CA wishing to have this opportunity

ohio state 2024-2025 National Champions ... I remember when we would talk about that. I am still enjoying The 2023-2024 National Championship. Soon we will be getting ready for Fresno State ... one game at a time. Look too far ahead and something is going to slam ohio state in the face.

ratio3x2_1200.jpg

The SEC drought continues apace.

it's really pathetic.. paying for players that spurned you before...

glad my horns only want players WHO BLEED burntorange..

we don't do mercenaries.. we want players who grew up WISHING for the PRIVILEGE to run onto DKR with over 100k people throwing horns up while singing the Eyes of TX.. Xavier Worthy said he grew up in CA wishing to have this opportunity

Sometimes, after some dicey Mexican, I poop burnt orange. Does that count?

Yes but that’s getting twisted into “Ohio State is buying a whole team from the transfer portal!” Which is not even close to true. The majority of that money went to getting guys who coulda gone pro to stay another year. You have to do these things now in the current climate to stay at the upper level