Congrats To Ohio State For the 2024-2025 National Championship!

We "filled" our roster with "players who don't give a shit" yet we only have 6 transfers total. And 1 is a TE from fucking Ohio University.

Michigan had 9 transfers last year. More than we have this year.

Hilarious that these bozos keep acting like we are handing out blank checks to HS recruits like the A&M and Miami's of the world. We brought it a couple of PROVEN players. Big difference.
I agree it is wiser to spend the money on more "PROVEN" players. But let's be real. Those "PROVEN" players are ain't coming without some cash.

Like John Rahm joining LIV golf. $200 million wasn't enough to "grow the game of golf" for him to switch. $300 million wasn't enough to leave and "grow the game of golf". But $400 million and all of the sudden, "this is best for growing the game of golf".

I agree it is wiser to spend the money on more "PROVEN" players. But let's be real. Those "PROVEN" players are ain't coming without some cash.

Like John Rahm joining LIV golf. $200 million wasn't enough to "grow the game of golf" for him to switch. $300 million wasn't enough to leave and "grow the game of golf". But $400 million and all of the sudden, "this is best for growing the game of golf".

That’s how things go now though. If you aren’t willing to play that game at all you are going to fall behind

Those odds he posted have to be old? No way Bama is at that with all the recent departures

Those were from Jan. 12th.
Just found this one from yesterday that has Alabama at +1100 and tOSU at +500
So yeah, that's more realistic for Bama.

without question.