Cool shit you find on YouTube

Great debunking of the A=432Hz; in tune with the universe...lol

The 432 crowd is obnoxious. Like the vegans of the music world.

I joined a band once (or it was a dude who had a constant rotation of drummers/bass players in his band, wonder why...), sat down the learn the songs, and there were a handful I just couldn’t get. Texted him, and you guessed it, “oh yeah, I was tuning in 432 for those...” I was not impressed.

Loved that guy’s music, and he was a wonderful, well meaning dude, but just epitomized the classic flaky artist type.

The 432 crowd is obnoxious. Like the vegans of the music world.

I joined a band once (or it was a dude who had a constant rotation of drummers/bass players in his band, wonder why...), sat down the learn the songs, and there were a handful I just couldn’t get. Texted him, and you guessed it, “oh yeah, I was tuning in 432 for those...” I was not impressed.

Loved that guy’s music, and he was a wonderful, well meaning dude, but just epitomized the classic flaky artist type.

I have a friend for decades who's bought into the "432" tripe. There is no "universal, mathematical harmony"; that's concept is absolute "flat earther" type tripe. If bojack horsegag was a musician, I'd bet the farm that he'd buy into this nonsense.

I have a friend for decades who's bought into the "432" tripe. There is no "universal, mathematical harmony"; that's concept is absolute "flat earther" type tripe. If bojack horsegag was a musician, I'd bet the farm that he'd buy into this nonsense.
The irony is any time I’ve heard a blind A/B comparison, I always prefer 440.

I think you meant 440?

But yeah, the 432 next to the 440 instantly sounds out of tune.
I edited too late.

angry comedy bang bang GIF

@blindbaby you have one of these op-1s?

I didn't get this notification; I stumbled upon it by accident. I wonder if there's a rountable whackoff session, passing secret legislation in a top secret forum, with an agenda to fuck up my inbox. :tinfoil hat:

I won't knock dunk on that thing, but let's just say if I have a spare $1800 CDN to spend on a synth, it's going to something completely different. And with that, different strokes for different folks en sech.