COVID-19 COVID-19 is a Heart Virus, Not Respiratory Virus

It's all very interesting. The same company that makes the antiviral I mentioned above also makes the leading drug for bradykinin. (which causes low blood pressure and gross swelling) The company has been working with Fauci for years and his NIAID has paid for most of the studies lately. The drug, Berotrlstat, is will be finally approved and for sale in December.

“We are sharply focused on building out a very experienced commercial team and executing our commercial plan, so we are ready to go fast when we get approval,” he said.

HAE patients produce too much of an inflammatory molecule called bradykinin, causing blood vessels to dilate and leading to episodes of swelling and pain.

Berotralstat is an oral inhibitor of plasma kallikrein, a precursor of bradykinin, and is expected to treat or prevent angioedema attacks by lowering the amount of bradykinin in people with HAE.

But the stock sits there like nothing is happening. It's surreal. I'm not sure WTF is going on. Either nobody seems to get it and it'll jump 10 fold one day...or I don't know shit. Either you pal Juice juice told you about a 10-banger, or he totally trippin.
@occupant told me about the carnage he saw from COVID on X-Rays of the ravaged. You just don't see cell damage and hemorrhaging like that from a cytokine storm from the flu. They're getting to the short strokes now to fix everything.

The answer is treating everyone testing positive with Galidesivir. People who still get really sick should be treated with a good steroid and an HAE drug like Berotralstat. Done.

1599515331043.png

Last edited:
I don't but.. Dr Brown's name is familiar to me.. but she's at Shands unless something has changed..
My wife worked with Brown for awhile. Little horns been growing out my head as I'm tempted to ask her to call and inquire about what's up....but I won't.

I see the leading vaccine study was halted yesterday for a swollen spinal cord in a participant. Antivirals and therapeutics have to come first.

Here's another article about the bradykinin response - how little COVID is managing to kill people. Apparently, COVID causes a bradykinin response - which was only recently noticed. Bradykinin causes veins to dilate and makes small capillaries to leak.

That causes your lungs to secrete something called hyaluronic acid. That acid mixes with other shit in your lungs and becomes a sticky mess and drowns your ass.

The good news is we have (expensive) drugs for bradykinin storms right now...and a pill form coming in December. That's if our gov't can move faster than a retarded snail and get this all identified and approved.

It attacked the shit out of my lungs. But my heart seemed ok. They ran an ekg on me at the first clinic I went to. They said it was normal but my heart was skipping beats. My heart rate was very high for several day’s not because the virus was attacking my heart but my heart was overcompensating to get what little oxygen I was breathing in ti my cells.

Bottom line is it attacks people in many different ways.

That's why it attacks the lungs.....

LOL.