Crypto

Every time this thread gets bumped, I hope that it's an SBF suicide or the cops or fraud victims killed Do Kwon. At least an arrest?!

Crypto lender Genesis Global Capital filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in New York early Friday morning, marking the latest business in the industry to file for bankruptcy as the fallout from last year's collapse in crypto prices continues to ripple through markets.

They should change their name to Exodus.

Crypto lender Genesis Global Capital filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in New York early Friday morning, marking the latest business in the industry to file for bankruptcy as the fallout from last year's collapse in crypto prices continues to ripple through markets.

Whoever is keeping assets on crypto exchanges right now deserves to lose them.

All value will inevitably flow to Bitcoin. This is healthy and cleansing.

Actually, there is a popular crypto-wallet app for your PC/Mac called Exodus. I use it and like it for holding a small amount of my BTC/ETH.

My Crypto investment is up 22%. Finally making me some money again.

California has launched a crypto scam tracker which could be useful to vet some of these crypto projects.

They're all scams.

You'll know you got scammed if they ask for more money before you can withdraw it.

From the NY Post:

Do Kwon, the fallen crypto kingpin who oversaw the catastrophic $40 billion collapse of two digital currencies last year, was arrested in Montenegro on Thursday and slapped with fresh fraud charges in the US.

Kwon, the 31-year-old co-founder of Terraform Labs, was apprehended at the airport in the Balkan country’s capital of Podgorica while attempting to board a flight to Dubai.