Crypto

I'd feed him nothing but pork and he could decide if he wanted to eat it or not. Bologna sandwiches. "Take it or leave it, fuckface!"
"Boo-hoo, my crimes should be forgiven, since I find confinement really, really harsh punishment and I have ADHD and am prone to panic attacks which give me post-traumatic stress, blah blah blah."

Holy fuckballs, the U.S. is screwed when Gen Z'ers take over. You think we live in a world without consequences now, it's either going to be mass poisoning events or the rise of warlords.

Montenegro does not have an extradition treaty with the USA.
I’m guessing the United States has a hundred different ways to bring their overwhelming influence to bear on Montenegro if they want Do Kwon. Personally, I hope Korea gets him. He’ll die in prison if they do.

Yet more fraud.

"secretly withdrew more than $280M"

These fools are absolutely shameless. Do they really believe they can get away with this shit? Hang 'em high!

Caroline Ellison, star witness against SBF, starts her testimony today.

She's a horrible cunt. Absolutely horrible and yet what she did pales in comparison. She's a fucking menace.

I'm no Charles fan, but this doesn't take too much imagination to figure out who he's talking about by "friends." ✡️