Dak is done

4-6 month recovery time said this AM.

"Surgery went well."

Dak just cost himself some $.....he risked a lot signing the franchise tag. He should have signed the long term deal Dallas offered.

#security

Dak just cost himself some $.....he risked a lot signing the franchise tag. He should have signed the long term deal Dallas offered.
Not sure how this will go. Will Dallas extend the same offer again (or close to it)?

Not sure how this will go. Will Dallas extend the same offer again (or close to it)?
I don't know but I do know they have a solid Plan B for this season. I expect them to run the ball more with Elliott now and Dalton looked solid yesterday.

"Reduce me to" LOL, I just take any opportunity to smack him around. And of course the Cryboys, I've hated them for much longer than I even knew of the lying shitbag that is Handi.

I probably hate Aaron Rodgers worse thann you hate the Coeboys/Dak,but Id never wanna see such a horrific sccident/ possibke career ending injuru happen to him.....

Sorry man,but your post is mind numbing....

They will let Dak walk now. I was all for it even before the injury.

Also trade Zeke and Gallup for some picks. Time to rebuild. Starters dropping like flies and the defense will suck till the very end.

he'll be back next season. never missed a game until now.

His foot had to be surgically reattached to the leg. He won't be the same player.

I think it depends on how well he recovers and the word from the Dallas doctors.

They will let Dak walk now. I was all for it even before the injury.

Also trade Zeke and Gallup for some picks. Time to rebuild. Starters dropping like flies and the defense will suck till the very end.
No, they will not let him walk LMAO. Just stop

Yes I do idiot. He will be back by opening day next season. How stupid can you get?
lulz... handi- you need someone to hold your beer? :LOL:

Yes I do idiot. He will be back by opening day next season. How stupid can you get?
No you don’t dumbass. One plausible scenario is that he played his last game as cowboy, dum dum

I probably hate Aaron Rodgers worse thann you hate the Coeboys/Dak,but Id never wanna see such a horrific sccident/ possibke career ending injuru happen to him.....

Sorry man,but your post is mind numbing....
At no point did I say anything suggesting "I wanna see such a horrific injury" or wish it on anyone, but I will take advantage of it when it occurs.