Dak is done

This certainly throws a new wrinkle into the Cowboys/Dak future.
If Dak recovers by next training camp, will he want the big $$ again. Will he hold out if they try to franchise tag him again.

How does the team do with Dalton at the helm. If they pull off a winning record and make the playoffs or if they would win a playoff game, will the Cowboys choose to save money and go with Dalton for a couple years.

How does the Dak pity factor into Jerry's decision. Will he feel pressured to sign Dak to a big contract.

Im not a Dallas fan by far,but what happened to Dak is no where funny to add humour to someone elses insult.......
It is when aimed at a colossal shit filled douchebag like Handi.

It is when aimed at a colossal shit filled douchebag like Handi.

yeah, you really got me.
proved to everyone that didn’t already know, that you’re a cunt
a fat slob that rage rates posts when his constitution gets raped

Never want to see a player hurt. That was gruesome.
Gordon Hayward looked the same in this vid.
Don't open then and bitch about it.

This certainly throws a new wrinkle into the Cowboys/Dak future.
If Dak recovers by next training camp, will he want the big $$ again. Will he hold out if they try to franchise tag him again.

How does the team do with Dalton at the helm. If they pull off a winning record and make the playoffs or if they would win a playoff game, will the Cowboys choose to save money and go with Dalton for a couple years.

How does the Dak pity factor into Jerry's decision. Will he feel pressured to sign Dak to a big contract.
They certainly have a lot of options.

Tony Romo out here talking about you better hope it’s a cramp while his foot was sideways.

Man didn't even get paid.
He signed the franchise tag worth 31 million.

I have a beer helmet. Holds 2 tall boyz
This you?

Spring Break Party GIF

This is why sports and anti politics are so crucial in sports. The nation is mourning Dak and it isn’t because of skin color. Greatness is great regardless skin tone, sexuality, unlike the 1 read jackalope in Kaepernick that ruined a dynasty and Michigan really from the mind fuck Kaep did to Harbaugh. 0/4 on fade routes doesn’t give any teammates confidence in you. In 2013 had Alex Smith been QB the 49ers beat the Hawks and curb stomp the Broncos. Kaep would have been traded for for Kaep to become our slot receiver over QB. But his feminazi girl wouldn’t allow it. Prime reason of why boys need their real fathers. An ass beating after the 2012 Super Bowl would have done wonders for Kaep instead of getting GG and the leaches of the BLM that tore his career apart. Now if Kaep gets back in the NFL he is a poor mans Taysum Hill.

He signed the franchise tag worth 31 million.
I don't get why so many people play dumb about this. The guy has been paid well.

This is why sports and anti politics are so crucial in sports. The nation is mourning Dak and it isn’t because of skin color. Greatness is great regardless skin tone, sexuality, unlike the 1 read jackalope in Kaepernick that ruined a dynasty and Michigan really from the mind fuck Kaep did to Harbaugh. 0/4 on fade routes doesn’t give any teammates confidence in you. In 2013 had Alex Smith been QB the 49ers beat the Hawks and curb stomp the Broncos. Kaep would have been traded for for Kaep to become our slot receiver over QB. But his feminazi girl wouldn’t allow it. Prime reason of why boys need their real fathers. An ass beating after the 2012 Super Bowl would have done wonders for Kaep instead of getting GG and the leaches of the BLM that tore his career apart. Now if Kaep gets back in the NFL he is a poor mans Taysum Hill.
It was only a matter of time before Kaep was interjected here. And so sloppy and bluntly too. Wow. That was some word stew.

Most are not mourning Daks injury due to his skin color. That moronic. Most are observing this from the business end. Guy gambled on his future and might have lost his best pay out. Sure, he got $30M+ this year. He’s not going to be hurting. But he might not max his earning potential with this injury.

We are a weird society that bashes these guys for how much they get paid, and then mourn (mostly feigned) when they miss out on the jackpot. It’s no different that watching a movie like Goodfellas and cheering on their exploits only to cluck derisively when they get caught.

And none of that has anything to do with Kaepernick.

Most are not mourning Daks injury due to his skin color. That moronic. Most are observing this from the business end. Guy gambled on his future and might have lost his best pay out. Sure, he got $30M+ this year. He’s not going to be hurting. But he might not max his earning potential with this injury.
Yep. Dak lost for sure. But maybe not too much unless the salary cap drops quite a bit. He'll still get a huge contract from the Cowboys or another team.

Yep. Dak lost for sure. But maybe not too much unless the salary cap drops quite a bit. He'll still get a huge contract from the Cowboys or another team.
I think the tragedy of it is that it will be that much harder to get near the numbers they were talking about. Sure...if he gets back up solid he has a case.

But the worse thing that can happen to a QB in his situation is to let another guy in the huddle (ask Carson). If the next guy steps up and even does close to the same it’s a system advantage and teams start to wonder why they should pay so much at QB.

I’m not super high that Dalton can do this. But he has a shot now, and an offense with skill players far beyond what he had in Cincy.

I'll admit my first response was "Jerry should do the right thing and put the $25M a year contract back on the table", but now I have changed my mind. Dak decided to gamble on himself instead of taking that deal this offseason. I think I heard it was 25-28M per year but Dak wanted 4 years not 5. Part of the downside of gambling on yourself is that shit happens. I think Dak can come back from this injury without much issue, but it will probably be 12 months before he is truly 100% and will he be able to flush from teh pocket still or will he get happy feet and fall down like Tom does?

If I'm Dallas I wait until things have settled a bit and offer Dak a 1 year $15-$20M deal so that he stays on the team with the team doctors, makes good money, and rehabs in camp and the 2021 season. At the end of next year we will all know if he is able to come back and if he is then he can get a big money deal. But if he is unwilling to take a one year deal or a smaller long term deal, then I absolutely would not tag him again unless it is a tag+trade arraignment. No way I spend $30M+ on one year of a QB who is going to be hurt and rehabbing for most of it.

I'll admit my first response was "Jerry should do the right thing and put the $25M a year contract back on the table", but now I have changed my mind. Dak decided to gamble on himself instead of taking that deal this offseason. I think I heard it was 25-28M per year but Dak wanted 4 years not 5. Part of the downside of gambling on yourself is that shit happens. I think Dak can come back from this injury without much issue, but it will probably be 12 months before he is truly 100% and will he be able to flush from teh pocket still or will he get happy feet and fall down like Tom does?

If I'm Dallas I wait until things have settled a bit and offer Dak a 1 year $15-$20M deal so that he stays on the team with the team doctors, makes good money, and rehabs in camp and the 2021 season. At the end of next year we will all know if he is able to come back and if he is then he can get a big money deal. But if he is unwilling to take a one year deal or a smaller long term deal, then I absolutely would not tag him again unless it is a tag+trade arraignment. No way I spend $30M+ on one year of a QB who is going to be hurt and rehabbing for most of it.
I have no idea what's going to happen.

But it's really going to be interesting when Dak and Jerry return to the negotiating table.