Dak Prescott agrees to extension with Cowboys

Nope, just noodle arms and/or lack of brains. Surgery can't fix a noodle arm or ten cent brain.

When Kirk Cousins has a better passer rating than you, that says something.

$1M for a punter is expensive to me, but that's the rate for about half of them in the NFL. Gotta pay market value unless you can hit on a new QB every 3 years.

Or you sign them 2 years ago like you shouldhave.

On par.

And none of them have a shattered leg.

I have a friend who broke his right leg/ankle walking a glacial creek in the Yukon when he was 35.

He is still fucked. Special boot, splint, etc. No shorts and sneakers for him.

For sure Dak had much better treatment than my buddy received after he was airlifted to Juneau but still.

I hope Dak is back where he was because that was a pretty high level of play.

When Kirk Cousins has a better passer rating than you, that says something.
When you think that Kirk Cousins is a better QB than Dad, that says a lot of somethings about you.

Or you sign them 2 years ago like you shouldhave.
2 years ago the market value for Dad was upper-20's to 30m, and everyone was saying that was too expensive. Just like in two years we will look back and say "glad we got dak at 40m instead of the current 48m rate for a starting QB".

I have a friend who broke his right leg/ankle walking a glacial creek in the Yukon when he was 35.

For sure Dak had much better treatment than my buddy received after he was airlifted to Juneau but still.

No guarantees in life, but I am confident that if the Dr's are letting him back on the field already to workout that he is getting back to normal.

Dak isn't a running QB. He can scramble, but not his bread and butter. He may lose a step, but can still escape a collapsing pocket. Honestly the biggest threat to Dak is if he can mentally recover from that play. Looked like a pretty standard play, right up until it wasn't.

I didn't say better. I said on par ... with Dad.
ha, you are typing on a Mac as well? I keep having to undo the autocorrect of Dak to dad.

And you said you would rate them ahead of Dak

I hope he heals up, too. He seems like a decent stand up dude ... even if I think he's overrated.

2 years ago the market value for Dad was upper-20's to 30m, and everyone was saying that was too expensive. Just like in two years we will look back and say "glad we got dak at 40m instead of the current 48m rate for a starting QB".

I know it's a could a should a thing but they should a.

No guarantees in life, but I am confident that if the Dr's are letting him back on the field already to workout that he is getting back to normal.

Dak isn't a running QB. He can scramble, but not his bread and butter. He may lose a step, but can still escape a collapsing pocket. Honestly the biggest threat to Dak is if he can mentally recover from that play. Looked like a pretty standard play, right up until it wasn't.

For sure. Everything dislocated as well.

I'm sure like when Trump caught COVID that Dak received the best possible medical attention.

I'm sure like when Trump caught COVID that Dak received the best possible medical attention.
yup, immediate surgery and the best rehab. Then a follow up surgery to make more corrections, and more top of the line rehab. Your buddy probably got good care, but not that level. Plus there are medical outs in this contract, and if he isn't able to cut it then we can bail after 2 years. Still will cost a lot of money, but Jerry is going to raise prices rather he pays Dak $40M a year or $40k a year.

yup, immediate surgery and the best rehab. Then a follow up surgery to make more corrections, and more top of the line rehab. Your buddy probably got good care, but not that level. Plus there are medical outs in this contract, and if he isn't able to cut it then we can bail after 2 years. Still will cost a lot of money, but Jerry is going to raise prices rather he pays Dak $40M a year or $40k a year.

Plus it was 30 years ago.

They wanted to amputate in Juneau, he told them no fucking way.

It's actually a hell of a story.

pressure GIF

I fully expect Dak to be 100% physically.

The only potential thing I could understand stemming from the injury is a little less willingness to tuck the ball and run. Maybe fewer RPOs near the goal line. More than the physical, the mental healing from a big injury takes time (and in Dak's case, probably a few hits) to get over.

Is that the place where you suffered a brain injury?