Daniel Jones getting $40+ million?

I’d love to see Jones have a great game tomorrow and silence all these haters. It was just a bad game. Guys all have bad games. Brady had bad games once in a while give him a break

I’d love to see Jones have a great game tomorrow and silence all these haters. It was just a bad game. Guys all have bad games. Brady had bad games once in a while give him a break
The difference is Brady had more good games than bad. Danny should try that.

I want to understand what made the GM think Dan Jones was worth as much a Mahomes.
some of these GMs need to lose their jobs

The Office Lol GIF

"take away all his bad games and he'd be a pretty good QB"

Man, dat o-line doe.

Fer real, their o-line is terrible.
Has been forever, but they go after RB's and WR's in the 1st instead of OL.

Giants look like they're "only" going to be on the hook for about half of this contract. I know it's early and all, but all signs point to this contract getting voided after next season and they "only" pay him $82 million.

Still a disaster.

Giants look like they're "only" going to be on the hook for about half of this contract. I know it's early and all, but all signs point to this contract getting voided after next season and they "only" pay him $82 million.

Still a disaster.
He's their best chance to win the Caleb Williams lotto.

Has been forever, but they go after RB's and WR's in the 1st instead of OL.
I swear I heard em say tonight they've drafted more o-linemen in the first 2 rounds than any other team in the last 5 years? But that they suck at it. lulz

I swear I heard em say tonight they've drafted more o-linemen in the first 2 rounds than any other team in the last 5 years? But that they suck at it. lulz
As a fan of the Eagles, I was a bit worried that the Giants finally firing their last GM might have helped them get their shit together. Apparently their scouting department is just cursed.

Maybe. They have 3 OL taken in the first two rounds in the last 5 drafts.
2023 - 2nd - John Michael Schmitz
2022 1st - Evan Neal
2020 - 1st - Andrew Thomas

Honestly felt bad for Danny Dimes tonight.

Dude got sacked ten times and somehow only threw seven incompletions.

Had 26 more yards rushing than the rest of his team combined.

I wonder if he would do better on a team with an OL. But he's probably so shell shocked now his feet will never settle.

What did I learn tonight?

Now I know how much Crash dummies make!

I've seen Pinatas take less hits! LOL

Yeah, but when Devon Witherspoon, a rookie, picks you for six are you really worth 40 million?