Day of the Dead Wednesday Morning

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 33,889.00
I love the giffer here.
Day Of The Dead Mexico GIF by Sports Illustrated Swimsuit

Officially Winter. Had to turn the steering wheel warmer on this morning to keep the tipsies warm.

Watched some dumb scary movie last night, Honeymoon. Still not sure what the fuck actually happened in it. Highly don't recommend. Got some Ygritte from Game of Thrones side boob, tho.

Officially Winter. Had to turn the steering wheel warmer on this morning to keep the tipsies warm.

Watched some dumb scary movie last night, Honeymoon. Still not sure what the fuck actually happened in it. Highly don't recommend. Got some Ygritte from Game of Thrones side boob, tho.
I have to get out in the garden after work and harvest everything. Expecting a freeze tonight.

Expecting a freeze tonight.
Same. Bought a grow light the other day and brought in the plants I wanted to keep yesterday. Mostly just the hibiscuses.

Same. Bought a grow light the other day and brought in the plants I wanted to keep yesterday. Mostly just the hibiscuses.
brought mine in yesterday...but I did not do a grow light on any of them.

I currently have way too many plants and likely need to bring 1 or 2 into my office

brought mine in yesterday...but I did not do a grow light on any of them.

I currently have way too many plants
I just don't want to have to fight bringing them in and out. The places i have room for them don't necessarily get a lot of light, which the hibiscus needs. So i bought a cheap grow light. We'll see if it actually does any good.

Well, since I'm an idiot and got the day wrong, we can use this one

only one family of trick or treators last night, 2 adults and 2 kids (or 1 adult, 1 older kid, and 2 kids, couldn't really tell, but pretty sure 2 adults). All 4 got handfulls of candy

I just don't want to have to fight bringing them in and out. The places i have room for them don't necessarily get a lot of light, which the hibiscus needs. So i bought a cheap grow light. We'll see if it actually does any good.

Homer Simpson Cartoon GIF

And for all the fatties interested, got some beef stew going in the crockpot for the first day of winter.
you don't need to heat up dinty moore all day long, few minutes in microwave will do

you don't need to heat up dinty moore all day long, few minutes in microwave will do
But then my house wouldn't smell of a mixture of dog, pumpkin spice, and stew when i get home from work, now would it?

We had about an inch of snow overnight. The ground was completely covered. Supposedly 40's and sunny today so I'm sure it will melt before @SlinkyRedfoot blows a gasket

Well, since I'm an idiot and got the day wrong, we can use this one

only one family of trick or treators last night, 2 adults and 2 kids (or 1 adult, 1 older kid, and 2 kids, couldn't really tell, but pretty sure 2 adults). All 4 got handfulls of candy
Seriously? You send them away. Come correct or don't come at all