Day of the Dead Wednesday Morning

I love the giffer here.
Day Of The Dead Mexico GIF by Sports Illustrated Swimsuit
Bonus if she does not speak a lick of English

The Mrs and i ordered that Ancestry DNA kit. Pretty sure her being fair skinned and blonde will come back as some Nordic origin. Me? That will be interesting

I just don't want to have to fight bringing them in and out. The places i have room for them don't necessarily get a lot of light, which the hibiscus needs. So i bought a cheap grow light. We'll see if it actually does any good.
I may need one for my hibiscus as well...it isn't currently in the sunniest spot

I may need one for my hibiscus as well...it isn't currently in the sunniest spot
Stick your hibiscus up your ass nuclear man

Well, since I'm an idiot and got the day wrong, we can use this one

only one family of trick or treators last night, 2 adults and 2 kids (or 1 adult, 1 older kid, and 2 kids, couldn't really tell, but pretty sure 2 adults). All 4 got handfulls of candy
Someone took the bucket (that was missing its handle) of pencils and stickers. Our candy bowl and chip bowl were still there. We were both out with the kids. They got a pretty good haul. Would have been even better if Tank would have stopped flopping on the ground between houses.

Someone took the bucket (that was missing its handle) of pencils and stickers. Our candy bowl and chip bowl were still there. We were both out with the kids. They got a pretty good haul. Would have been even better if Tank would have stopped flopping on the ground between houses.
tough time out there for teachers needing supplies.

pencils and stickers, lucky your house didn't get egged

was she dressed as a fish?

My daughter put her own candy into empty buckets at houses that were out. ❤️