Day of the Dead Wednesday Morning

The Mrs and i ordered that Ancestry DNA kit. Pretty sure her being fair skinned and blonde will come back as some Nordic origin. Me? That will be interesting

"Sorry, test results inconclusive"

Lol at whoever tried to steal a skeleton in my yard. I have the big fake rock over some plumbing, and drilled holes through it. Pulled wire through the holes and tied the skeleton to the rock. By the looks of things, they went down thinking they were going to grab and run. Rocks were all fucked up, skeleton was half knocked over, and the rock was still locked into the irrigation box.

And for all the fatties interested, got some beef stew going in the crockpot for the first day of winter.

I may have to make some of that next. Great comfort food for those chilly evenings.

For years, I have lived in one of the more popular neighborhoods in my area for trick or treaters. We usually worried about running out of candy before it ended and so we usually have an ice chest full of candy to give away. But since Covid 19 it's been very different here. I thought it might get back to normal again by now but this year may have been the least amount of trick or treaters we've ever had.

I don't get it either....because there are a ton of houses here that were all decorated for Halloween...yet no one home giving out candy on the big night! WTF?!?!?

For years, I have lived in one of the more popular neighborhoods in my area for trick or treaters. We usually worried about running out of candy before it ended and so we usually have an ice chest full of candy to give away. But since Covid 19 it's been very different here. I thought it might get back to normal again by now but this year may have been the least amount of trick or treaters we've ever had.

I don't get it either....because there are a ton of houses here that were all decorated for Halloween...yet no one home giving out candy on the big night! WTF?!?!?
Our neighborhood used to be popular as well. Then the trick or treaters just trickled down every year until we had none for 2 years straight (precovid). We just turned the light off for every year since then. It was sad.