Deion Sanders: Sports Illustrated "Sportsman of the Year"

Derrrr. SI isn't real anymore. Derrrr

Haters gonna hate. Derp

This is the issue that made me realize they had jumped the shark....

View attachment 112264

When they put this fat fucking cow on the cover.

No :meh: value at all!
I retract my comment from the other day about Alabama being Americas team being the gayest thing I’ve ever read. We’ve got a new winner

The Athletic is great.

SI is a complete mess and has been for years. Sad to see what I considered the pinnacle of sports reporting as a yout fall to such irrelevancy.
I was a subscriber for years starting in the late 80's. Thought I would give it a try this past year and didn't realize it was no longer a weekly. Saw an article using They Them. Won't renew ever again

Sports Illustrated is the SNL of sports journalism. Went from greatness to mediocrity (at best).
We really shouldn't be surprised by this. People, especially those in the protected classes don't need to earn anything anymore. If they fit a profile that is good enough and actual accomplishments are irrelevant

The Athletic is great.

SI is a complete mess and has been for years. Sad to see what I considered the pinnacle of sports reporting as a yout fall to such irrelevancy.
I was always a Sporting News guy.

Back in the glory days subscribers got a cool VHS as a gift. Now we just get white shame

I would wrestle the fuck out of that for days
ashley-graham-athletes-photo-u1

I was a subscriber for years starting in the late 80's. Thought I would give it a try this past year and didn't realize it was no longer a weekly. Saw an article using They Them. Won't renew ever again

They/them doesn't bother me, i just roll my eyes when people get overly worried about pronouns.

The AI writer scandal bothered me quite a bit tho.

LOL at all these dudes in love with photoshopped and airbrushed pictures of a cow in a bathing suit!

cow.jpg

disgusted the monkees GIF

Edit: I had to edit the photo because when I tried to upload it I was informed it was too big!

Haha....I should have known!

Last edited: