Delivered Friday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
There is where you needed to be

I'm going to have to get on the flag coaches to listen to my commands. They don't realize the HS coaches are going to be watching. The head coach is a stickler on how certain things should be done. Going to have to reign in the main coaches of the tackle teams as well. They need to quit making changes to the plays that are unnecessary. They need to run the plays like the sheets have bc that will be the way in MS & HS. I'm helping Buck's team & this may be the softest team I've ever been around. The other team is physical but his team is not. They think too much instead of letting instincts take over.

purty-mouth-deliverance.gif

morning

working from the beach today

bought some tasty watermelon beers, @HammerDown

1694175503366.png

Late JR High game last night, we won in OT. The boy made several tackles on D Line. The D was on the field most of the night and were exhausted at the end with the O sputtering but they managed 1 score in the 3rd. And then the other team missed OT field goal.

Pretty good kickoff for the football weekend.

morning all, we out for dinner with my cousin and her husband last night, was nice

Gopher game tomorrow, bringing a friend that isn't a gopher or even a football fan, but he likes going to bars and people watching, so it'll be fun

meh

they aren't loveable losers like Bills fans, IMO
Bears fans are pretty obxnoxious, they get small sniff of success and they think they're a NE patriots dynasty

Bears fans are pretty obxnoxious, they get small sniff of success and they think they're a NE patriots dynasty
all these teams need to be humbled Jim Kelly style

all these teams need to be humbled Jim Kelly style

When I was 15, Jim Kelly came into the sports bar I worked at (they were in town to play the Lions). The bar owner asks me to make Jim’s pizza. I got stoned with the other cooks and forgot about his pizza in the oven and the owner had to remake it after I burned the pizza.

Could have had a great story about making a pie for Jim Kelly but I got high and fucked it up. 🤦‍♂️