Delivered Friday

When I was 15, Jim Kelly came into the sports bar I worked at (they were in town to play the Lions). The bar owner asks me to make Jim’s pizza. I got stoned with the other cooks and forgot about his pizza in the oven and the owner had to remake it after I burned the pizza.

Could have had a great story about making a pie for Jim Kelly but I got high and fucked it up. 🤦‍♂️
this tracks with what I know about you

I have a friend in Buffalo who has a dog named Jim Kelly and another who had an English bulldog named Thurman

morning

working from the beach today

bought some tasty watermelon beers, @HammerDown

View attachment 106970
I bet it's good. In my advanced age, I'd probably drink four of them, get a massive headache, go to bed grumpy and have to take extra Geritol in the morning.

What color is it? I'm guessing it's an interesting color being a watermelon wheat beer.

I bet it's good. In my advanced age, I'd probably drink four of them, get a massive headache, go to bed grumpy and have to take extra Geritol in the morning.

What color is it? I'm guessing it's an interesting color being a watermelon wheat beer.
no, just beer colored

and it is actually a very refreshing beer. The watermelon isn't at all overpowering and adds nicely to it

Expectations are high for my 49ers, but I'm just not sold yet. I doubt they beat Pittsburgh on Sunday. I think Purdy will be really rusty.
Browns are gonna buttfuck your 49ers right in the face next month. Book market.

Ill's special lady friend will likely peg him too.

bart simpson laughing GIF

Browns are gonna buttfuck your 49ers right in the face next month. Book market.
Lol probably. Last time I had a former co-worker bet me that his Browns would beat my 49ers on Monday Night. He wanted to go big, but I said no just $1. 49ers destroyed the Browns that game. He thanked me for letting him keep his other $99.

When I was 15, Jim Kelly came into the sports bar I worked at (they were in town to play the Lions). The bar owner asks me to make Jim’s pizza. I got stoned with the other cooks and forgot about his pizza in the oven and the owner had to remake it after I burned the pizza.

Could have had a great story about making a pie for Jim Kelly but I got high and fucked it up. 🤦‍♂️
I disagree. I think this story is better

Rob politely helped Frank to leave, down a flight of stairs.

I’ll never forget it.

MSU vs Wisconsin in March Madness. Big fight breaks out w lots of people. Big guy shoves my female boss. I grab him around the neck with a choke. He lifts me high into the air like a reverse suplex, so I shift my weight and turn the choke into a headlock and run him head first out the door and down the stairs. He held onto my dress shirt and ripped it in half.

Had no idea who he was until after the fight. Turned out he was there with some rookie Titan player who was from MSU IIRC.

And I wasn’t stoned when it happened.

Debating on going home or not. I mean I probably shouldn't care since I have a week left.

Pull an Office Space and just space out at your desk until it’s time to go home.