"Detrimental"

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 91,200.00

Seems to me that it is more detrimental to the team to suspend your best CB when facing Jefferson.

Seems to me that it is more detrimental to the team to suspend your best CB when facing Jefferson.
I cant think of a more dumb reason to suspend someone than a mistake on a football field. There has to be more to this story than that.
A fly on the wall in some of their conversations could shed some light I think.

I cant think of a more dumb reason to suspend someone than a mistake on a football field. There has to be more to this story than that.
I haven't seen any report or even gossip on the fan sites that even hints at something more, but I am with you.

It wasn't a mistake. He wasn't a Captain. He shouldn't have been on the field to begin with, but he took matters into his own hands, because "he is from Charlotte", (his words). He absolutely should be suspended.

Play stupid games en sech.

Players don’t get suspended for high speed offenses, sexual assaults, dui’s, saying stupid shit on social media but a coin toss???

Players don’t get suspended for high speed offenses, sexual assaults, dui’s, saying stupid shit on social media but a coin toss???
If your boss designated 3 employees to give a presentation and you rushed the stage like Kanye and stole the mic and proceeded to almost fuck up a deal, would you expect your boss to pat you on the back?

If I was the coach, I would definitely sit his ass down.

No one is bigger than the team.

If your boss designated 3 employees to give a seminar and you rushed the stage like Kanye and stole the mic and proceeded to almost fuck up a deal, would you expect your boss to pat you on the back?

If I was the coach, I would definitely sit his ass down.

No one is bigger than the team.
Did he run out on the field on his own and interfere with the coin toss? If so that is weird and I change my stance. He should be under psychiatric supervision

Did he run out on the field on his own and interfere with the coin toss? If so that weird and I change my stance. He should be under psychiatric supervision
That is pretty much exactly what happened.

He wasn't a Captain, but took matters into his own hands.

And from what I've seen of his interviews since, it still hasn't hit him that he's retarded.

Are you guys saying he wasnt sent out to the coin toss. He just ran out there & took over or some shit?

Where are the packer fans. I need some clarity on the validity of this.
Because if so. That is crazy!

Side note: is saying you are from Charlotte the same illness as saying you are from Southlake? :becky:

Are you guys saying he wasnt sent out to the coin toss. He just ran out there & took over or some shit?

Where are the packer fans. I need some clarity on the validity of this.
Because if so. That is crazy!

Side note: is saying you are from Charlotte the same illness as saying you are from Southlake? :becky:
Pretty much what happened, but if it stopped there, the was no damage done to the team. He called defense when GB won the coin toss instead of defer. That would have given the ball to Carolina to start both halves but the ref stepped in and gave him the proper choices.

Sunday’s game was the first time Alexander had been active since 5 Novemeber, when he sustained a shoulder injury against the Rams. Alexander had been practising but was made inactive on gamedays, leading to speculation that something beyond the injury was keeping him out of the Green Bay lineup.

From the article in the OP.

Misspelled words were emphasized by me but spelling is all the article writer's fault.

Pretty much what happened, but if it stopped there, the was no damage done to the team. He called defense when GB won the coin toss instead of defer. That would have given the ball to Carolina to start both halves but the ref stepped in and gave him the proper choices.
I don't think it's about the coin toss at all. I think it's about the insubordination, and I applaud your coach for not being a punk ass bitch about it. Fuck Alexander. His ass should totally sit, and if it costs y'all the game, GOOD. Maybe then, he might actually learn something and own up to being a selfish retard.

There will be no damage to the team BECAUSE he suspended him.

I don't think it's about the coin toss at all. I think it's about the insubordination, and I applaud your coach for not being a punk ass bitch about it. Fuck Alexander. His ass should totally sit, and if it costs y'all the game, GOOD. Maybe then, he might actually learn something and own up to being a selfish retard.

There will be no damage to the team BECAUSE he suspended him.
Unless he was specifically disobeying a direct order not to go out, it is merely a mistake. Should a player be suspended for fumbling or throwing an INT? Look, I could see a fine but to punish the rest of the team is ridiculous.

Unless he was specifically disobeying a direct order not to go out, it is merely a mistake. Should a player be suspended for fumbling or throwing an INT? Look, I could see a fine but to punish the rest of the team is ridiculous.
Did he forget he wasn't a captain?

I think you are looking at it through a biased lens. You honestly don't think they know whether or not they are the captain? I mean, did he hallucinate a giant "C" on his jersey?

The fumbling and INT analogy doesn't hold up. Those are honest mistakes. This was just him being either selfish af, or retarded. Either way it's insubordinate.

And I would say it's pretty obvious he directly disobeyed an order, or they wouldn't have suspended him.

And as I said earlier, the way he's responded in interviews since?...I might sit his dumb ass the rest the year.

And as I said earlier, the way he's responded in interviews since?...I might sit his dumb ass the rest the year.
Speculation is that they trade him and his oversized contract in the offseason and draft a heavy load in the defensive backfield.

I have seen absolutely nothing that says that he was told not to go on the field.
Other than the simple fact that HE WAS NOT A CAPTAIN.

That is pretty much exactly what happened.

He wasn't a Captain, but took matters into his own hands.

And from what I've seen of his interviews since, it still hasn't hit him that he's retarded.
Here’s thing: As an employer, I know which of my employees are dumbasses. I know which ones communicate poorly. If I choose one of those to represent me in an important meeting, that’s on me.