MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Detroit Lions šŸ¦ @ Dallas Cowboys šŸ¤  on a Saturday Night edition of MNF.

Half dozen people tell the dumbfuck he is wrong. And he just keeps on going.

Small dick energy is strong in that tard.

Half dozen people tell the dumbfuck he is wrong. And he just keeps on going.

Small dick energy is strong in that tard.
The people who actually know, like Dean Blandino, agree with me. So you just keep on being butthurt and telling people you were banned here because of reasons no one but your dumbass understands.

Not a single scared bone in my body. In the playoffs maybe some of the holding and illegal hands to the face penalties against Parsons will get called. And maybe they get tripping called against the correct team.
Youā€™re either stupid or lying.

Youā€™re either stupid or lying.
Lons played their best and couldn't beat Dallas when we didn't play well. Not scared, at all. But you will need to win one playoff game to even see us. Not sure Goff can do that.

Lons played their best and couldn't beat Dallas when we didn't play well. Not scared, at all. But you will need to win one playoff game to even see us. Not sure Goff can do that.
The Lions have had one playoff victory since 1957 .... January 5, 1992 - against the Dallas Cowboys.

The Lions have had one playoff victory since 1957 .... January 5, 1992 - against the Dallas Cowboys.
cool. irrelevant other than Lions can't win playoff games.

But they did beat you just got screwed and they did it in your house. You meet again and youā€™re screwed.

Detroit comes to Arlington again and Dallas blows your doors off and its an easy trip to the NFCCG.

He has tripled down on stupid.

But good chance his unhealthy ego is also forcing him lie.

"So, we will use this as fuel. I got pure octane right now. I woke up and I'm ready. So, we're moving forward." - Dan Campbell

Dallas don't want none of that octane because its pure and its brutal.

"So, we will use this as fuel. I got pure octane right now. I woke up and I'm ready. So, we're moving forward." - Dan Campbell

Dallas don't want none of that octane because its pure and its brutal.

Yeah, this was a Lions W regardless of the official score. Bring on the Rams, bring on the Cowboys, bring on anybody, these guys are ready.

Yeah, this was a Lions W regardless of the official score. Bring on the Rams, bring on the Cowboys, bring on anybody, these guys are ready.
Aaron Rodgers faked his injury so he wouldn't have to lose to the Lions again.

Has all the crying about "lost revenue from a home game" ceased in Detroit are are pussies still weeping?