Did anyone get Assassins' Creed Valhalla?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,167.00
I'm seeing reviews that are either awesome, or just kind average. Wondering if anyone got it?

I'm seeing reviews that are either awesome, or just kind average. Wondering if anyone got it?
I've heard it's buggy, I'm not into single player titles so never been into ac

I've watched some guys play it in twitch. It looks like a pretty good game.

Yes, there are some bugs, but overall looks nice.

I've watched some guys play it in twitch. It looks like a pretty good game.

Yes, there are some bugs, but overall looks nice.
I've been watching a bunch of reviews on it. It looks really pretty but I'm just not sure about it.

I've heard it's buggy, I'm not into single player titles so never been into ac
I'm mostly into FPS but occasionally like a single player game here and there.

I'm mostly into FPS but occasionally like a single player game here and there.
I hear ya to each their own, I just prefer multiplayer. I don't play campaign on anything unless it's woven into multiplayer like destiny was but halo and cod nah I don't remember the last time I even accidentally launched campaign

Ac looks cool from the commercials, just know it'll bore me. I did read some reddit posts about it people complaining about screen tearing and other things bugs etc but it could be one off issues

After conducting a thorough survey, I've concluded no one here has it.

I hear ya to each their own, I just prefer multiplayer. I don't play campaign on anything unless it's woven into multiplayer like destiny was but halo and cod nah I don't remember the last time I even accidentally launched campaign

Ac looks cool from the commercials, just know it'll bore me. I did read some reddit posts about it people complaining about screen tearing and other things bugs etc but it could be one off issues
I'm the same as you. In fact, I had a few AC games that came with "games with gold" and I haven't been able to play for more than 1 hour or so. It just gets boring.

I tried playing Fallout 4 last week, and didn't get too far before I quit and uninstalled.

I'm the same as you. In fact, I had a few AC games that came with "games with gold" and I haven't been able to play for more than 1 hour or so. It just gets boring.

I tried playing Fallout 4 last week, and didn't get too far before I quit and uninstalled.
Yea i made the jump on fallout 76 cuz of the hype, i think i have played for a total of about 30 minutes and said nope.

Just cant do it.

Nope...waiting to upgrade ( ie cant get a next gen system) until Battlefield 6.

Update: I got it. I played probably 3 hours so far and it's really quite a nice looking game. The flow is OK so far, some parts I've gotten a little bored. We'll see how it goes. Captured these shots early on, the sun rays are just so cool with these systems
FtvIPni.jpg

zjKDM8j.jpg

Haven't yet, but will. I enjoyed Black Flag.

I want to play it, but I struggle getting games nowadays lol. I don't play as much as I used to and I have a hard time parting with $60+. I told myself a few months ago that I was going to get NHL21 and CoD Cold War.... that didn't/hasn't happened. But this Valhalla game does look cool.

However if/when a new NCAA game comes out - 1000000000% I will be getting that. Funny enough, I still play NCAA 14 from time to time.

I want to play it, but I struggle getting games nowadays lol. I don't play as much as I used to and I have a hard time parting with $60+. I told myself a few months ago that I was going to get NHL21 and CoD Cold War.... that didn't/hasn't happened. But this Valhalla game does look cool.

However if/when a new NCAA game comes out - 1000000000% I will be getting that. Funny enough, I still play NCAA 14 from time to time.
Dusted off my 360 not too long ago and been playing NCAA 13 regularly. I just know EA is going to butcher a new NCAA but I'd probably still get it

Dusted off my 360 not too long ago and been playing NCAA 13 regularly. I just know EA is going to butcher a new NCAA but I'd probably still get it
Do those things still have support for them? (got 2 of em up in my closet havent touched em since i stopped using WMC for live TV with my HDHRPrimes)

I've have gotten more and more into single player games but I still struggle with playing 75% of the main story line and never finish the game. AC looking tempting but I'm not going grab it until I finish Witcher 3 or Fallout 4

I've have gotten more and more into single player games but I still struggle with playing 75% of the main story line and never finish the game. AC looking tempting but I'm not going grab it until I finish Witcher 3 or Fallout 4
The closest i can get to "single player" is doing something on minecraft for my kids while they are in school so they are surprised when they log into the family server, but that isnt really single player, ill do Zombies (COD) solo when im not feeling like dicking with other people but then i prefer multi player in the long run

Do those things still have support for them? (got 2 of em up in my closet havent touched em since i stopped using WMC for live TV with my HDHRPrimes)
I mostly just do off-line dynasty. I think only 14 still have the online servers working and there's still a very active community who mod or update rosters for 14

I mostly just do off-line dynasty. I think only 14 still have the online servers working and there's still a very active community who mod or update rosters for 14
Damn, i was goina give you a samich but @HammerDown took it away!

WHY!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?
Spongebob Squarepants Ngapa GIF by The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge On The Run