Did anyone get Assassins' Creed Valhalla?

Dusted off my 360 not too long ago and been playing NCAA 13 regularly. I just know EA is going to butcher a new NCAA but I'd probably still get it
Same, but for NCAA14. I just created a new season last week with updated rosters and a complete conference realignment overhaul. It is strange, the game frustrates me to no end with all that is wrong with it (and there is a lot), but it is all I got lol. I have a list of things I want updated in a new show should they make one in my life time lol.

I've have gotten more and more into single player games but I still struggle with playing 75% of the main story line and never finish the game. AC looking tempting but I'm not going grab it until I finish Witcher 3 or Fallout 4

The closest i can get to "single player" is doing something on minecraft for my kids while they are in school so they are surprised when they log into the family server, but that isnt really single player, ill do Zombies (COD) solo when im not feeling like dicking with other people but then i prefer multi player in the long run

This isn't a joke, but South Parks The Fractured Butt Hole is a fantastic game and it is completely HILARIOUS. Great all-around single player and rpg style.

The closest i can get to "single player" is doing something on minecraft for my kids while they are in school so they are surprised when they log into the family server, but that isnt really single player, ill do Zombies (COD) solo when im not feeling like dicking with other people but then i prefer multi player in the long run
Always have been a multiplayer as well but I get way too competitive and since I last move I haven't figured out how to hard wire my system to the router across the house