Do you even lift?

I wouldn't, but I'm cheap. A lot of kettlebell exercises can be done with dumbbells

That's my line of thinking too. I probably need to get my fat ass moving and utilizing what I have already first before i go out and buy new toys that will just acquire dust.

Reactions: Me
excited old man GIF
I have the Cowboys version of that hat in a box in my basement

That's my line of thinking too. I probably need to get my fat ass moving and utilizing what I have already first before i go out and buy new toys that will just acquire dust.
I have a 35 lb kettlebell that I use for goblet squats and swings. There is a lot more I can do with it if I wanted.

Like go bucks said, go with dumbbells over kettle bells. The adjustable ones are just bananas overpriced. Assuming you’re of even remotely male strength, the lower levels of adjustability you’re paying for are completely worthless anyway.

Like go bucks said, go with dumbbells over kettle bells. The adjustable ones are just bananas overpriced. Assuming you’re of even remotely male strength, the lower levels of adjustability you’re paying for are completely worthless anyway.

Yeah, i got the adjustable a while back mostly because I do a lot of light shoulder stuff and didn't want to buy separate dumbbells for like 5 and 10lbs.

I'm growing so fucking bored of at-home workouts...

For those that still go to gyms, have you noticed the usual New Year's bump?

It was weird at my gym. The first week of the year was kind of "normal", but last week and this week so far have been busier. It's like people forgot a new year was starting.

For those that still go to gyms, have you noticed the usual New Year's bump?

It was weird at my gym. The first week of the year was kind of "normal", but last week and this week so far have been busier. It's like people forgot a new year was starting.
I will say, I do not miss going to a casual gym though. Worst part about working at PF for so many years. Going to a serious gym where there was no NY bump, was nice.

The remote. I can do that with either hand.

Too many fatties on this thread, tbh

Reactions: Me
Too many fatties on this thread, tbh
Kinda tbh.

approaching a year without hitting the ice. Fuck all knows how bad my cardio will be in my first game back. Using the rowing machine and bike at home isn’t the same.

I'm almost 40 and lift 2-3x per week (depending on how fast I recover) and try to do cardio daily. It's less for sport nowadays and more to try to help prevent injury. I worked in a physically intense job for a long time as a ringer who came in to manage employees, accounts and move inventory. 100+ hour weeks, etc. This led to me getting injured repeatedly as I got older and that led me back to lifting, along with a nephew who benches over 300 pounds who wouldn't STFU about it.

I'm almost 40 and lift 2-3x per week (depending on how fast I recover) and try to do cardio daily. It's less for sport nowadays and more to try to help prevent injury. I worked in a physically intense job for a long time as a ringer who came in to manage employees, accounts and move inventory. 100+ hour weeks, etc. This led to me getting injured repeatedly as I got older and that led me back to lifting, along with a nephew who benches over 300 pounds who wouldn't STFU about it.
sick puke GIF

. Assuming you’re of even remotely male strength,
Hey wait a minute! I do my best, gall dang it! Hey Flavor, one time a long time ago you said i was one of your FAVORITE anime types at the Hoop. I didn't even know what that meant but I was super Honored! and I sure do hope that still stands as called! I think it was anime, it mighta been called something else. Like those fur people or whatever they are. Furries or something or other. Roar!

Lifting hack: bought a Kettle Gryp which turns DBs into kettlebells(but has a 50lb max I think :(). Has helped spice up my at home lifting life.