Do you want Le'Veon Bell? The Jets be shopping him.

by the way, anyone know how much of his contract was guaranteed? seems the guy and his agent have screwed him out of a lot of money

Or maybe the Steelers drive players crazy.
That's immaterial to what he said. Doesn't matter HOW they became garbage, just that from other teams' perspectives, that they ARE garbage when the Steelers are done with them.

1178438.jpg

I’m not sure what I think of it, but I have heard some talk already.
I would be vehemently opposed to the idea, but, if the Steelers insisted on it, then they better be giving him the treatment that Mr Burns gives to former employees who come back for their old jobs
tenor.gif

He did get $35mil between the end of the '17 season and right now. (Or will be owed the remainder for no return of time or effort.)

Assuming no other running back got as much.

now we're gonna find out just how much Bell enjoys being a professional football player. $35 million in the bank, a 2nd team has already decided to part ways with him, and most likely, he's never going to see a payday like the one he just got, ever again. is he going to rise up and become a difference-maker for another team that we never saw coming? or is he going to shuffle and loaf his way through another season or two before calling it a career?

hmmmmm!

Are the jets just in full on tank mode? Trying to sell Darnold, cutting Bell. They knew no one would take that contract so cutting was the only option.

do the steelers bring him back?

Are the jets just in full on tank mode? Trying to sell Darnold, cutting Bell. They knew no one would take that contract so cutting was the only option.
I don't.. think they know what they're doing... at all...

from a football standpoint, I mean