Do you want Le'Veon Bell? The Jets be shopping him.

That's at a restaurant near the house; I was passing by the other day and had to go back and get a picture.
well if they have the temerity to put a sign like that out on the sidewalk, then you KNOW that their smoked butt must be awesome

Lol at both the jets and bell.

well if they have the temerity to put a sign like that out on the sidewalk, then you KNOW that their smoked butt must be awesome
I ate there once a while back, wasn't too impressed so I haven't gone again. So many places in the City advertise "authentic" BBQ and then they disappoint.

I would be vehemently opposed to the idea, but, if the Steelers insisted on it, then they better be giving him the treatment that Mr Burns gives to former employees who come back for their old jobs
tenor.gif
supplicants.jpg

If he would sign a 1 year deal, I'd like to see the Colts sign him. After losing Mack, the run game is struggling a bit and they could use a receiving threat out of the backfield.

he will end up back in pitt

shush your mush, no he won't

he will end up back in pitt
angry hate GIF

After much thought.....I'd take him.

Jacobs and Bell would be a nice 1-2 punch. He's just 28, he ain't done yet.

Fuck.....his choices are down to the Dolphins, Chiefs, and Bills.....he's making a decision today and soon.